WALK IN FRESHERS & EXPERIENCED – RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE /MANAGER AT BAJAJ CAPITAL – ANY GRADUATE/ MBA
Bajaj Capital is hiring Relationship Executive/ Manager for Mumbai Location. Candidate should be graduate and MBA pass out to apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Bajaj Capital
- Role – Relationship Executive/ Manager
- Qualification – Any Graduate / MBA
- Experience – 0-3 years
- Location – Mumbai
Bajaj Capital Limited is a Public incorporated on 19 February 1965. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 43,000,000. It is inolved in Activities auxiliary to financial intermediation, except insurance and pension funding.[This Group includes activities involved in or closely related to financial inter-mediation other than insurance and pension funding but not themselves involving financial inter-mediation].
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE/ MANAGER
- Duties and Responsibilities – Managing and supporting the effective deployment of team of sales professionals with respect to that geographical area, exploring new markets and in allocating resources to most profitable opportunities.
- Achieving sales target and cross selling insurance
- Creating a strong & compliant sales culture across the channel to drive acquisitions, profitability and employee development.
- Identifying the need of sales training, analyzing changing market trends, channel deployment etc. Also giving feedback & suggestions to the RSM.
- Ensure implementation of promotional plans & contests and suggesting new and innovating promotion plan for the area of work.
- Retaining high performers and replace poor performers
- Ensuring highest levels of employee relationship, motivation & engagement to drive results & high levels of employee satisfaction.
- Ensuring that Goals, PMP discussions, Development Plan discussions, ongoing coaching and feedback, skip level meetings are done on time and in an effective manner.
- Effectively engage Operations & Risk teams to understand and contribute to overall processes & profitability across locations.
- Managing Collections of the acquired portfolio.
- Handling customer grievances if any
QUALIFICATION / SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
- Good communication, analytical skills and Channel management skills
- Demonstrated success & achievement orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong bias for action & driving results in a high performance environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead from the front.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Strong analytical skills to drive channel performance and drive profitability.
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self starter.
- Working knowledge of computers.