ABB off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring As R&D Software Engineer Role. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
ABB off Campus Recruitment 2023– Overview
- Company – ABB
- Role – R&D Software Engineer
- Qualification –Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience – Freshers
- Location –Bangalore
- Salary – 4-6 LPA
ABOUT ABB COMPANY
ABB, formerly known as Asea Brown Boveri, is a global leader in industrial technology, robotics, electrification, and automation. Founded in 1988 through the merger of two pioneering companies, ASEA (Sweden) and BBC Brown Boveri (Switzerland), ABB has a rich history of innovation and engineering excellence.
The company operates in more than 100 countries and serves a diverse range of industries, including utilities, manufacturing, transportation, and infrastructure. ABB’s mission is to drive the transformation of industries and cities through its cutting-edge solutions.
ABB is renowned for its expertise in power grids, offering solutions for the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity. The company plays a vital role in advancing the development of sustainable energy systems, including renewable energy integration and grid management.
ABB off Campus Recruitment 2023 – R&D Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Conducting research, designing and implementing of state-of-the-art generative AI models and architectures, leveraging machine learning techniques to drive creative content generation, natural language processing and other AI-driven applications
- Collaborating with data scientists and engineers to preprocess, clean and preparing datasets for training Generative AI models
- Developing and optimizing ML algorithms and models to train and fine-tune generative AI systems using large-scale datasets, ensuring high-quality output that aligns with desired objectives and specifications
- Staying up to date with the latest advancements in generative AI and ML development techniques, exploring new research papers, technologies and frameworks to continually enhance our AI capabilities
- Exploring and experimenting with advanced ML techniques to enhance the performance, efficiency and scalability of generative AI models
- Conducting rigorous testing and evaluation of AI models to ensure their reliability, stability and generalization capabilities
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
WTW-Pre Hire-VIEW & APPLY
ABB off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required
- Demonstrated passion for AI and a strong desire to work in the field of generative AI and prompt engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field. University students graduating soon or recent graduates
- Exposure to Generative AI concepts and frameworks such as GPT, VQ-VAE and GANs, through coursework, projects or internships
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques and frameworks, such as Python, TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Exposure to basics of AI, including deep learning, natural language processing and reinforcement learning.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR ABB off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the ABB 2023 Off Campus Recruitment – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to ABB company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
R&D Software Engineer -Bangalore
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
ABB off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the ABB selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.