Aditya Birla Capital Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Relationship Manager & Sales Manager for the ABSLI-South & Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh location.
Table of Contents
Aditya Birla Capital Recruitment – Overview
- Company – Aditya Birla Capital
- Role – Relationship Manager & Sales Manager
- Qualification –Bachelor Of Commerce,Other Degree,Mba
- Experience – 1-6years
- Location –ABSLI-South & Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
- Salary – 5-6 LPA
ABOUT Aditya Birla Capital COMPANY
Aditya Birla Capital Limited is a prominent financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, India. As a part of the Aditya Birla Group, one of the largest conglomerates in India, Aditya Birla Capital operates across various segments of the financial services industry. The company provides a comprehensive suite of solutions, including asset management, insurance, housing finance, private equity, and wealth management, catering to the diverse financial needs of its customers. With a strong focus on customer-centricity and innovation, Aditya Birla Capital has established itself as a leading player in the Indian financial services sector, offering a range of products and services to individuals, businesses, and institutions.
Aditya Birla Capital Recruitment – Roles & Responsibilities For Relationship Manager
- Build and nurture strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs, objectives, and expectations. Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, ensuring effective communication and addressing inquiries or concerns promptly.
- Identify opportunities for business growth within existing client accounts. Collaborate with clients to understand their evolving needs and present additional products or services that align with their goals. Actively contribute to upselling and cross-selling initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans for key clients. This involves analyzing client profiles, understanding market trends, and creating customized solutions to enhance client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Handle and resolve conflicts or issues that may arise during the course of the client relationship. Proactively address concerns, coordinate with relevant internal teams, and ensure a positive resolution to maintain client satisfaction.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Shriram Finance – Executives – view & apply
Groww – Customer Success Executive – view & apply
Byjus – BDA – view & apply
Cactus – Associate Process Manager – view & apply
Clario – Process Analyst – view & apply
Aditya Birla Capital Recruitment – Roles & Responsibilities For Sales Manager
- Develop the mortgage lending business at the Identify and execute sales growth opportunities at a local/ area level, driving channel expansion and new account acquisition
- Deliver on sales targets by building strong relationships in the DSA network and influencing DSA outcomes
- Segment the market and identify potential direct clients, approach them and generate business through customized loan structure
Aditya Birla Capital Recruitment – Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Active listening skills to understand client needs and concerns.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Aditya Birla Capital Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the Aditya Birla Capital Recruitment – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role -Relationship Executive (ABSLI-South Location)
Aditya Birla Capital 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Aditya Birla Capital selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 5-6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.