ADP Walk-in Drive for Payroll Processor Roles.B.Com / B.B.A/ B.M.S / B.A candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
ADP Walk-in Drive – Overview
- Company – ADP Walk-in
- Roles -Payroll Processor
- Qualification – B.Com / B.B.A/ B.M.S / B.A
- Location – Chennai
- Work Experience -1-4 years
- Salary – 3 – 5 Lpa
ABOUT ADP COMPANY
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) Solutions is a global provider of human resources management software and services, offering a comprehensive range of solutions designed to streamline HR and payroll processes for businesses of all sizes. With its origins dating back to 1949, ADP has evolved into a leader in HR technology and outsourcing services. The company’s headquarters are in Roseland, New Jersey, USA.
ADP Solutions provides a wide array of services and software, including payroll processing, benefits administration, time and attendance management, and talent management. The company’s cloud-based solutions are designed to simplify HR operations, improve efficiency, and enhance the overall employee experience. ADP’s clients include organizations from various industries, and its global reach extends to multiple countries.
ADP Walk-in Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Payroll Processor
- To acquire New Bank Customers and pursue new business relationships.
- To reach out to High Net – worth individuals and do some cross sales.
- To increase the customer base by developing business relationships with existing customers.
- Acquire new business by selling Banking products.
- Finding new customers from open market by travelling within the local area/branch allotted.
- Reach Sales Target Month on Month.
- Maintain Customer Relationship with Existing Customers and Pull out more business to the branch.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Hyland (WFH) – Solution Consultant – view & apply
Precisely (WFH) – Contract Analyst – view & apply
indiamart – Executive – Video Editor – view & apply
Abbott Work From Home – ASSOCIATE – VACCINES/ REGIONAL ASSOCIATE – view & apply
ADP Walk-in – Skills Required
- Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ADP Walk-in ?
To apply for the ADP Walk-in Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR CHENNAI LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|5th January – 6th January ,
|9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
|ADP India, 1st Floor, North Block, Thamarai Tech Park, S P Plot No. 16, 20, 20A,Thiru , Vi Ka Industrial Estate, Inner Ring Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
ADP Walk-in – Frequently Asked Question?
What is ADP Walk-in Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for freshers?
The average of 3-5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.