ALLIANZ WALK IN – INTERVIEW CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE UNDER – GRADUATE
Allianz walkin Interview for Customer Service Associate for Trivandrum location. Under – Graduate can apply for the post .Candidate with 0-5 Years of Experience can apply for the role .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – Allianz
- Role – Customer Service Associate
- Qualification – Under-Graduate
- Experience – 0- 5 Years
- Location – Trivandrum
Allianz Services mission is to be the global services platform for Allianz Group, to improve & run operations, drive productivity, create a superior customer experience and to contribute to the transformation of Allianz. Allianz Services Pvt Ltd in India is the largest centre of competence for Allianz Services, which also operates in Romania, Mauritius, Italy, France, Singapore, Germany and the United States. Allianz Consulting, the internal consulting division delivering management consulting services across the full value chain and to all Allianz entities worldwide, is also a part of Allianz Services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE FOR TRIVANDRUM LOCATION
- Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of or actively offering services.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed-upon procedures.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Must be very confident and presentable.
- Should have excellent convincing and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously & be receptive to change.
- Team-oriented ,Self-motivated and Performance-oriented.
- Support customers across Telecommunication & Financial Services.
- Conduct needs-based support by using non-scripted probing techniques to determine customer needs and to offer the most appropriate service to address their needs.
WHAT REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED
- 0 to 5 years of experience with excellent command over English (comprehension and conversation).
- Relevant Experience in an International voice process will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
- Graduate/ under graduate in any discipline
- Good interpersonal skills and proficiency in computers