Amazon Mega off campus Drive 2023 For Sales Associate Role. B.Com/ BBA candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Amazon Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Amazon
- Role – Sales Associate
- Qualification – B.Com/ BBA
- Experience – 2-5 years
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 3 LPA – 4 LPA
ABOUT Amazon COMPANY
Amazon is a global e-commerce and technology giant founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994. It has grown to become one of the world’s largest and most influential companies, known for its vast online marketplace, cloud computing services through Amazon Web Services (AWS), and innovative hardware like the Kindle and Echo. Amazon revolutionized online shopping, offering a wide range of products and services, including streaming content through Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Music. The company’s commitment to customer-centricity, logistics efficiency, and technological innovation has reshaped industries and made it a dominant force in the world of e-commerce and technology.
Amazon Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Sales Associate
- Understand products and services offered by GlowRoad services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to sellers
- New seller acquisition across categories from assigned location, ensure entire selection is listed at best price and establish long-term partnerships
- Define and identify potential sellers and industry verticals. Lead generation and convert new sellers on GlowRoad
- Identify & analyze the client’s requirements & propose solutions for growth and building good relationship. Training sellers on all services being offered
- Drive new product launches, sourcing new catalogs and ensuring the availability of wide variety of products across categories from assigned location
- Building deep market understanding
- Achieve seller launch, selection and seller acquisition targets
- Work closely with cross functional operations teams to streamline processes and assist sellers in becoming self-reliant
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Kotak Mahindra Bank – SDO Authorizer – Branch Banking – Branch Banking – VIEW & APPLY
SMFG INDIA CREDIT COMPANY – Individual RO – VIEW & APPLY
Mr. Cooper – Graduate Intern – VIEW & APPLY
ContinuServe – Jr Process Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Amazon Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Sales Associate
- Communication: Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage with customers effectively.
- Product Knowledge: Deep understanding of the company’s products or services to provide accurate information and recommendations.
- Customer Service: Ability to address customer inquiries, resolve issues, and ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Sales Techniques: Proficiency in sales strategies and techniques to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Adaptability: Capacity to adapt to changing customer preferences and product offerings.
- Teamwork: Collaborative skills to work effectively with colleagues and contribute to a cohesive sales team.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Amazon Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Amazon Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Sales Associate Role – Bangalore
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Amazon Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Amazon selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.