Amazon Mega off campus Drive 2023 For Tech Ops Associate/Process Specialist Role. Bachelor’s degree candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Amazon Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Amazon
- Role – Tech Ops Associate/Process Specialist
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Location – Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad
- Salary – 3-6 LPA
ABOUT Amazon COMPANY
Amazon is a global e-commerce and technology giant founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994. It has grown to become one of the world’s largest and most influential companies, known for its vast online marketplace, cloud computing services through Amazon Web Services (AWS), and innovative hardware like the Kindle and Echo. Amazon revolutionized online shopping, offering a wide range of products and services, including streaming content through Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Music. The company’s commitment to customer-centricity, logistics efficiency, and technological innovation has reshaped industries and made it a dominant force in the world of e-commerce and technology.
Amazon Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Tech Ops Associate
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Kotak Mahindra Bank – SDO Authorizer – Branch Banking – Branch Banking – VIEW & APPLY
SMFG INDIA CREDIT COMPANY – Individual RO – VIEW & APPLY
Mr. Cooper – Graduate Intern – VIEW & APPLY
ContinuServe – Jr Process Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Amazon Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Process Specialist
- Understanding of analytical simulations and assessments. Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data.
- Reporting and analysis through tools, portals and reports; following solution-driven approach to systems and processes, using advanced computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) and Data-warehouse analysis.
- Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed is a plus – this ability will be developed over time for a candidate who is fundamentally strong analytically.
- Develop and understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
Amazon Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required
- Communication: Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage with customers effectively.
- Product Knowledge: Deep understanding of the company’s products or services to provide accurate information and recommendations.
- Customer Service: Ability to address customer inquiries, resolve issues, and ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Sales Techniques: Proficiency in sales strategies and techniques to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Adaptability: Capacity to adapt to changing customer preferences and product offerings.
- Teamwork: Collaborative skills to work effectively with colleagues and contribute to a cohesive sales team.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Amazon Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Amazon Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Tech Ops Associate, SMPO-Chennai
Tech Ops Associate, SMPO-Bangalore
Process Specialist, CT-Hyderabad
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Amazon Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Amazon selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.