American Express Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Data Analyst Role. BS or Masters in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Comp Science, ECE, EE or Engineering candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
American Express Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – American Express
- Role – Data Analyst
- Qualification – BS or Masters in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Comp Science, ECE, EE or Engineering
- Experience – 1-2 Years
- Location – Gurgaon
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT American Express COMPANY
American Express, founded in 1850, is a renowned global financial services company based in New York City. It is known for its range of credit card products, payment solutions, and travel services. As one of the world’s leading card issuers, American Express offers a suite of premium services catering to individuals, businesses, and corporate clients. The company’s iconic charge and credit cards, accompanied by its focus on customer service and rewards programs, have established American Express as a prominent player in the financial industry, serving customers in over 200 countries and territories.
American Express Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Data Analyst
- Define and validate that appropriate data is being captured, including investigating data anomalies.
- Gather, manipulate, and explore large datasets to test hypotheses, extract useful insights and create forecasts.
- Apply your deep expertise in analytics.
- Identify opportunities to automate repetitive analyses, including leveraging AI and machine learning algorithms.
- Collaborate with CEG partners, Technology, and peer analytics team members to get things done, influence priorities and develop knowledge.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
InFeedo work from home-Sales Development Representative-VIEW & APPLY
SAP-IT Technology Services Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Ecolab-Technical Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj FinServ- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
American Express Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Data Analyst
- BS or Masters in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Comp Science, ECE, EE or Engineering or related analytical field.
- 1-2 years of experience using quantitative analysis
- Understanding of statistical and experimentation concepts such as distributions, regression, confidence, correlation, significance, P-value, T-tests, etc.
- Programming experience in Python, R
- Experience with SQL or other query language required. Hive/Spark experience preferred.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools such as Power BI
- Ability to learn quickly and work within tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR American Express Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the American Express Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Data Analyst Role – Gurgaon
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
American Express Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the American Express selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.