Arise Careers, Work from Home for Learning Administrator/ Analyst Role. Any Graduate Candidates can apply fore the post.
Table of Contents
Arise Careers, Work from Home- OverView
- Company – Arise work from home
- Roles – Learning Administrator/ Analyst
- Qualifications – Any Graduate
- Location – Remote ( Work From Home )
- Work Experience – 0-5
- Salary – 3 LPA – 6 LPA
Arise Careers, Work from Home – ABOUT COMPANY
Arise is a leading global provider of virtual business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions. They offer a platform that connects independent call center businesses with clients seeking customer service and support. Through their innovative model, Arise enables individuals to work from home or other remote locations, providing flexibility and convenience. Their platform allows businesses to scale their customer service operations efficiently while reducing costs. Arise provides the necessary infrastructure, technology, and training to empower independent contractors to deliver exceptional customer experiences on behalf of their clients. With a focus on delivering high-quality services and maintaining strict security standards, Arise has built a strong reputation in the BPO industry. By leveraging their extensive network of independent call centers, Arise helps businesses across various industries enhance customer satisfaction, increase operational efficiency, and drive growth.
Arise Careers, Work from Home – Learning Administrator Responsibilities
- Assist with inquiries relating to requirements of certification
- Partner with LDMs to coordinate the start of session arrangements, Google docs, rosters, welcome communications, timetables, and other necessary tasks.
- Partner with LDMs to obtain necessary compliance reporting to ensure the successful certification of learners
- Upload attendance reports to LMS
- Assist with the finalization of classes.
- Function as a point of contact for the learning team to ensure an inclusive, caring, and supportive learning experience.
Arise Careers, Work from Home – Analyst Responsibilities
- Provides real-time scheduling and staffing attainment support in a multi-client / multi-channel operations environment.
- Monitor real-time call volume for multiple lines of businesses and respond to spikes in high call volumes in relation to low staffing, average customer wait time, and call abandon percentages.
- Respond to periods of low call volume in relation to high agent staffing using agreed upon measures such as interval exceptions (Releasing hours due to high availability) or driving Urgent Requests (Overtime hours) due to high demand or shortage in existing staffing levels.
- Publish hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly business performance reporting to ensure that Operations Management has the information necessary to make the appropriate decisions regarding client performance improvement.
| ALSO APPLY FOR|
Schneider Electric- Data Analyst/Graduate Engineer Trainee- VIEW & APPLY
Nokia- IT Tools Application Developer/Security Analyst Engineer/SDAN Architect- VIEW & APPLY
Playsimple game- Management Trainee- VIEW & APPLY
Diageo- Pricing Executive- VIEW & APPLY
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
Arise Careers, Work from Home – Skills Required
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral) to drive recommendations, articulate tradeoffs, and communicate plans internally
- Experience with business process improvement and root cause analysis
- Strong commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience, with a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, accountability, and self-motivation.
- Must be able to work independently as well as thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights & weekends
HOW TO APPLY FOR Arise Careers, Work from Home ?
To apply for the Arise Careers, Work from Home interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
ROLE- Learning Administrator- Remote ( Work From Home)
ROLE- Analyst, Real Time Adherence – Remote ( Work From Home)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Arise Careers, Work from Home – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Arise selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Arise salary for freshers?
The average of 3 LPA – 6 LPA is based on the reports of Glass door and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.