ARISE off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring As Content Moderator Role.Bachelor’s degree Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
ARISE off Campus Recruitment 2023– Overview
- Company – ARISE
- Role – Content Moderator
- Qualification –Bachelor’s degree
- Experience –1YEAR
- Location – Chennai
- Salary-2lpa – 5lpa
ARISE off Campus Recruitment 2023– ABOUT COMPANY
Arise India Ltd. is a manufacturer of electrical goods based in Delhi, India and provides a range of consumer electronics. The company deals with a variety of products including televisions, inverters (UPS and sinewave), water pumps (monobloc, submersible, and centrifugal), home and kitchen appliances (mixer grinder, induction cook tops, juicer mixer grinders, water heaters, and smart Android based televisions.
Avinash Jain is the chairman and MD of the company. He along with his brother Amit Jain have led the development of the company. Arise India Ltd. has over 3000 employees and 45 offices in India.The corporate office is located in Dwarka, Delhi and there are two specialized manufacturing plants in Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. The company has more than 6000 distributors and 100,000 dealers in India.the company is currently under liquidation.
ARISE off Campus Recruitment 2023– Content Moderator Responsibilities
- Ensure high-quality annotations that contribute to the training and evaluation of machine learning models.
- Acquire necessary skills for particular tasks, like recognizing specific content within images or videos, composing text descriptions aligned with audio or text, responding to survey questions, and more.
- Enhance annotation efficiency and pass rates based on continuous improvement driven by quality control outcomes.
- Listen to audios and rectify any errors in the algorithmic auto-transcription by comparing it with the actual audio broadcasts.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
AT&T-HR Payroll-VIEW & APPLY
Path-Finance Assistance-VIEW & APPLY
Trellix-Order to Cash-VIEW & APPLY
Healthedge-Junior Staff Accountant-VIEW & APPLY
ascensus-Associate Financial Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
ARISE off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required
- Ability to handle intensive typing requirements.
- Typing rate of 60 words per minute.
- Excellent critical-thinking and analytical skills.
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR ARISE off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the ARISE – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to ARISE company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Content Moderator-Chennai Location
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
ARISE off Campus Recruitment 2023– Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the ARISE selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 2lpa – 5lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.