Aspire is hiring for treasury analyst (work from home). Candidate must be B.com, BBA passout to apply for the post.
Table of Contents
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – Aspire
- Role – Treasury Analyst
- Qualification – B.com, BBA
- Experience – 0- 2 Years
- Location – Remote Area
- Salary – 2.5 LPA – 4 LPA
Aspire is a financial technology company that offers a wide range of financial services and products to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Singapore. Aspire aims to empower small and medium-sized businesses by providing them with easy access to financial services and tools that were previously only available to larger companies.
Its flagship product is a digital business account that comes with a corporate debit card, an intuitive mobile app, and other features designed to help businesses manage their finances more efficiently. The company also offers other financial products such as loans, credit lines, and insurance. In addition, it provides a suite of financial tools and resources to help businesses improve their financial literacy and make better financial decisions.
It has received several awards and recognitions for its innovative business model and financial products. The company has raised over $200 million in funding from top investors such as MassMutual Ventures, Y Combinator, and PayPal co-founder Max Levchin. Its operates in several countries across Southeast Asia and has plans to expand its services to other regions in the near future.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS AN TREASURY ANALYST ?
- Prepare and coordinate execution of documentation relating to bank accounts and intercompany agreements.
- Record daily cash positions and collect monthly bank account statements and other reports for reporting/audit purposes.
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash forecasts and related intercompany funding or cash repatriation.
- Make payments in Aspireapp, eBanking, and via various payment partners including but not limited to supplier and partner payments, salaries, loan disbursements, and cashbacks. Troubleshoot failed transactions.
- Deal FX spot trades and maintain FX risk tracker.
- Maintain financial models on behalf of certain investors and prepare daily PF data updates.
- Prepare quarterly investor summary reports and related payments.
- Support the development of the Aspireapp platform by participating in testing requests and answering ad-hoc questions relating to treasury matters.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
The following are the skills required for the post:
- Candidate must have Bachelor of Business Administration with a focus on finance or the equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience in Treasury or with overlapping responsibilities in a finance role.
- Strong capacity to participate in complex treasury/finance topics.
- Willingness to get in the very details of a process or an issue, gather the information coming from multiple parties, crunch the numbers, and support the presentation of a structured solution to management. In that sense, be eager to join a fast-paced, high-pressure, often disorganized FinTech start-up environment.
- High level of professionalism to interact regularly with financial institutions.
- High proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheet.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team-oriented, positive attitude.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ASPIRE WORK FROM HOME JOB 2023 ?
To apply for the Aspire 2023 Off Campus Drive – (Work From Home), interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Aspire company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR TREASURY ANALYST
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Tech Mahindra (Walk in)-Inboud/Email Process- VIEW & APPLY
Grow – View & Apply
Ditto – View & Apply
Nielseniq – View & Apply
Amazon – View & Apply
Aspire Work From Home – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Treasury Analyst selection process ?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and Hr Interviews.
What is the qualification for the role ?
Educational Qualification – B.com, BBA
What is the salary at Aspire ?
Average ASPIRE salary in India is ranges between 2.5 LPA – 4 LPA.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.