AXA XL Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Associate Consultant / Consultant – Claims Role .Graduate/ Post-Graduate in any discipline, preferably Insurance. candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
AXA XL Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – AXA XL
- Role – Associate Consultant / Consultant – Claims
- Qualification – Graduate/ Post-Graduate in any discipline, preferably Insurance.
- Experience – 0-3
- Location – Gurgaon / Bangalore
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT AXA XL COMPANY
AXA XL is a leading global insurance and reinsurance company. It is part of the AXA Group, a multinational insurance firm headquartered in France. AXA XL specializes in providing property, casualty, and specialty insurance and reinsurance solutions to businesses and corporations around the world. With a strong focus on risk management and tailored coverage, AXA XL serves a diverse range of industries, including construction, aviation, marine, and professional services. The company’s extensive expertise, innovative risk solutions, and commitment to customer service have established AXA XL as a trusted partner for businesses seeking comprehensive risk protection and financial security.
AXA XL Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Associate Consultant / Consultant – Claims
- Managing assigned claims across multiple jurisdictions and being involved in all phases of a claim life cycle, including investigation, determining liability exposure, evaluating damages, establishing claim resolution strategy (including settlement negotiations) and claim closure.
- Coordinating and managing communication with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., insureds, brokers, vendors, claimants, underwriting, etc.) to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Exhibiting and promoting superior customer service skills
- Complying with claim handling guidelines and principles
- Communicate, collaborate, and consult with NPs to manage bdx issues, NP data issues & policy issues and support bdx query resolution.
- Manage a portfolio of claims and look to become domain expert on one product/line of business and learn better understanding of that product to drive better claims outcome, driving superior service.
- Ensuring that claim files are properly documented to reflect key information, activities and decisions.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Rackspace Work From Home- Customer Service Specialist- View & Apply
ODOO – Sales Intern – View & Apply
Nagarro Work From HOME- Engineer, QA Manual- View & Apply
Sopra Steria – Service Desk Junior Engineer- View & Apply
Vodafone- Process Designer – View & Apply
AXA XL Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate in any discipline, preferably Insurance.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Typically, a colleague in this role could be expected to have a couple of years of experience in handling of P&C claims,
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR AXA XL Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the AXA XL Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Associate Consultant / Consultant – Claims Role – Gurgaon / Bangalore
AXA XL Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the AXA XL selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.