Axis Bank Walk-in Drive for Relationship officer Roles.12 Pass,Any Graduate candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Axis Bank Walk-in Drive – Overview
- Company – Axis Bank Walk-in
- Roles -Relationship officer
- Qualification – 12 Pass,Any Graduate
- Location – Hyderabad/coimbatore/Ahmedabad
- Work Experience – 0 -6 years
- Salary – 50,000-3 Lacs P.A.
ABOUT Axis Bank COMPANY
Axis Bank is one of the leading private sector banks in India, headquartered in Mumbai. Established in 1993, the bank has grown to become the third-largest private sector bank in the country. Offering a wide range of financial products and services, Axis Bank serves a diverse customer base, including individuals, businesses, and corporate clients. The bank operates through a vast network of branches and ATMs across India and has a significant international presence. Axis Bank provides services such as retail banking, corporate banking, treasury operations, and various loan and investment products. Known for its commitment to innovation and customer service, Axis Bank has played a pivotal role in the evolution of the Indian banking sector.
Axis Bank Walk-in Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Relationship officer
- Actively prospect and acquire new customers for current and savings accounts.
- Utilize various channels such as direct sales, referrals, and marketing initiatives to attract potential customers.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both individual and corporate clients.
- Understand the financial needs and preferences of customers to provide personalized banking solutions.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
jindalx wfm- Outbound Customer Service- VIEW & APPLY
Capita – Executive – Customer Services – VIEW & APPLY
DENAVE – Tele Account Manager – VIEW & APPLY
DRINK PRIME- -Inside Sales Representative – VIEW & APPLY
Axis Bank Walk-in – Skills Required
- Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Axis Bank Walk-in ?
To apply for the Axis Bank Walk-in Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR HYDERABAD LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|0 – 4 years
|2nd January – 5th January ,
|9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
|Interview Location:- Address: Axis PSSG Branch 2nd floor, Lala 1 Land Mark, Above Nissan showroom, Opp.Ranigunj Bus depot, Secunderabad -500003
|0 – 3 years
|28 December – 6th January ,
|10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
|No 9 |First floor|Shri Sai Towers|10th Street Tatabad|Gandhipuram|Coimbatore-641012.
|Vedansh Dadlani ( 8511032301 )
|3rd January – 5th January
|9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
|C/O. Quess Corp Limited 203 2nd floor Raindrops building Nr Ratnam complex C G Road Ahmedabad 380009. (View on map)
Axis Bank Walk-in – Frequently Asked Question?
What is Axis Bank Walk-in Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for freshers?
The average of 50,000-3 Lacs P.A. is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.