AXIS BANK WALK-IN – INTERVIEW FOR SALES OFFICER – ANY GRADUATE / UNDER GRADUATE
Axis Bank Walkin Interview for the role of Sales officer for Bangalore.Candidate should be graduate / under graduate .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – Axis Bank
- Role – Sales Officer
- Qualification – Any Graduate / Under Graduate
- Experience – 0- 5 Years
- Location – Bangalore
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS SALES OFFICER FOR BANGALORE LOCATION
- Knowledge of Bank/ NBFC Vehicle loan business, like loan tenure, ROI, Installments, Default, Etc.
- Local language with basic agriculture knowledge.
- Experience of Rural Industry Direct business or finance.
- Graduate from any stream
- Positive references from Industry
- Ability to work in rural parts of country with extensive travelling
- Basic communication skills writing and verbal
- Ability to read the customer economy and articulate in report
- Basic knowledge of Agri Product
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
- Any Graduate
- Should possess good communication and writing skills.
- Should be a good team player.