Go through this full article & know the responsibilities and requirements for the Bain & Company Off Campus Drive for Experience 2024.
Table of Contents
Bain & Company Off Campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Bain & Company
- Role – Engineer, Data Engineering
- Qualification – Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Business, Information technology
- Experience – 2-4 years
- Location – New Delhi
- Salary – 3 lpa- 4 lpa
ABOUT Bain & Company COMPANY
Bain & Company is a global management consulting firm renowned for providing strategic advice to businesses, governments, and organizations around the world. Established in 1973 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Bain has grown into one of the “Big Three” management consulting firms. The company is recognized for its emphasis on client results, often working closely with clients to address their most critical challenges and opportunities. Bain’s services encompass a wide range of industries, including finance, technology, healthcare, and more. Known for its collaborative and results-oriented approach, Bain & Company has consistently ranked high in various consulting and workplace excellence lists, earning a reputation as a top-tier management consulting firm globally.
Bain & Company Off Campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Engineer, Data Engineering
- Work with teams developing and updating enterprise applications.
- Work as a member of an agile software development team with full participation in all Agile team events and activities.
- Demonstrate ability to identify all technical steps required to complete a story.
- Demonstrate high-level business and domain knowledge and ability to understand and achieve business outcomes.
- Work with the senior team members to evaluate product backlog items and functional specifications and determine the appropriate approach to developing the required functionality in the software application.
- Work in collaboration with other team members on an agile team to analyze user stories and perform task breakdown and complete committed tasks as per sprint schedule.
- Demonstrate good understanding of using the underlying infrastructure to develop his/her features.
- Prepare work estimates for committed tasks and components with support from senior team members.
- Follow the standard application design and architecture to develop his/her features and work with senior team members to ensure non-functional metrics (e.g. scalability, performance) are met.
- Write unit test plans for committed components. Execute and confirm successful completion of unit tests as part of the criteria for completion.
- Provide ongoing support for applications already in use. This includes problem diagnosis and resolution, ad hoc reporting support and database administration.
- Participate in the testing and implementation of applications releases.
- Provide input during sprint retrospective to improve team experience.
- Demonstrate ability to acquire new skills e.g. creating automation tests using selenium, creating UX designs, DevOps, performing functional/ load testing etc. through internal/ external trainings to be a T-Shaped team member helping the team in achieving sprint goals.
- Follow Bain development project process and standards in completing committed tasks and modules and contribute to the continual evolution of processes and standards.
| ALSO APPLY FOR
Ingram Micro – Associate Engineer, Software Development – view & apply
Nielsen IQ – Operations Analyst – view & apply
Cint – Tech Analyst – view & apply
e2open – Support Engineer – view & apply
Bain & Company Off Campus Drive – Skills Required For Engineer, Data Engineering
- ETL Tools: Talend, Azure Data Factory
- ata Storage & Analytics: Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, Blob Storage, Azure Synapse, Analysis Services, etc.
- NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Cosmos, etc.
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure Services
- Data warehouse using Azure
- DevOps: GitActions
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile software development methodologies and processes
- Visualization Tools: Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Bain & Company Off Campus Drive 2024 ?
To apply for the Bain & Company Off Campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Engineer, Data Engineering Role – New Delhi
Bain & Company Off Campus Drive 2024– Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Bain & Company selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.