BAJAJ FINANCE IS HIRING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT – ANY GRADUATE
Bajaj Finance is hiring Business Development Management For Hyderabad Location. Graduate pass out candidate can apply for the post.Also candidate having 0-5 years experience can apply
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Bajaj finance
- Role – Business Development Management
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 0-5 years
- Location – Hyderabad
Bajaj Finserv Lending offers loans for various needs. We offer loans for Bajaj Auto Two Wheelers under the name of Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd. We offer Consumer Durable Loans, Personal Loans, Loan Against Property, Small Business Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan Against Securities and Insurance Services under the name of Bajaj Finserv Lending.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT – HYDERABAD
- Duties and Responsibilities – Managing and supporting the effective deployment of team of sales professionals with respect to that geographical area, exploring new markets and in allocating resources to most profitable opportunities.
- Achieving sales target and cross selling insurance
- Creating a strong & compliant sales culture across the channel to drive acquisitions, profitability and employee development.
- Identifying the need of sales training, analyzing changing market trends, channel deployment etc. Also giving feedback & suggestions to the RSM.
- Ensure implementation of promotional plans & contests and suggesting new and innovating promotion plan for the area of work.
- Retaining high performers and replace poor performers
- Ensuring highest levels of employee relationship, motivation & engagement to drive results & high levels of employee satisfaction.
- Ensuring that Goals, PMP discussions, Development Plan discussions, ongoing coaching and feedback, skip level meetings are done on time and in an effective manner.
- Effectively engage Operations & Risk teams to understand and contribute to overall processes & profitability across locations.
- Managing Collections of the acquired portfolio.
- Handling customer grievances if any
QUALIFICATION / SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
- Relevant sales experience in managing large sales channels in multiple market environments.
- Should have overall knowledge to source from salaried loans business.
- Good communication, analytical skills and Channel management skills
- Demonstrated success & achievement orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong bias for action & driving results in a high performance environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead from the front.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Strong analytical skills to drive channel performance and drive profitability.
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self starter.
- Working knowledge of computers.