Bajaj Finserv Walkin Drive For Center Manager (Loan Officer) role. 12th Pass candidate can apply for the post
Table of Contents
Bajaj Finserv Walkin Drive -Overview
- Company – Bajaj Finserv (Walk in)
- Role – Center Manager (Loan Officer)
- Qualification – 12th Pass
- Experience – 1 – 4 years
- Location – Agra
- Salary – 1.25-3 Lpa
Bajaj Finserv Walkin Drive – ABOUT COMPANY
Bajaj Finserv Lending offers loans for various needs. We offer loans for Bajaj Auto Two Wheelers under the name of Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd. We offer Consumer Durable Loans, Personal Loans, Loan Against Property, Small Business Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan Against Securities and Insurance Services under the name of Bajaj Finserv Lending.
Bajaj Finserv Lending is one of the most diversified NBFCs in the market catering to more than 5 million customers across the country. Apart from being a well recognized organization, we pride ourselves for holding the highest credit rating of FAAA/Stable for any NBFC in the country today. Our product offerings include Consumer Durable Loans, Personal Loans, Loan Against Property, Small Business Loans, Two-wheeler and Three-wheeler Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan Against Securities and Insurance Services.
Bajaj Finserv Walkin Drive – Center Manager (Loan Officer) Responsibilities
- Conduct village surveys and do prospecting in selected villages, explain BFL MFI JLG product offerings to all who attend prospecting briefing.
- Source New Customers in the locations allocated, form JLG groups and promote financial literacy amongst potential borrowers
- Collect all information needed for sourcing, data entry / upload and/or validate documents on LOS, follow entire sourcing process as defined in SOP
- Coordinate with BM for required approvals and Credit Ops officer at branch for disbursements as per process
- Plan Center Meetings of customers and notify customers in advance of the schedule, ensure 100% participation of borrowers in the center meetings. Resolve customer queries and promote top ups / cross sell as defined for the branch. Manage a portfolio of 450 500 customers
- Ensure collections are done from Customers as per scheduled center meeting days, ensure 100% deposition of recovery done in defined points of disposition as per SOP.
- Carry out end use monitoring of loans as per the process
- Maintain Healthy and cordial relationship with all potential and existing borrowers, ensure 100% compliance and good conduct on all SOPs and practices as defined in the branch operating model.
| ALSO APPLY FOR
Ingram Micro – Associate Engineer, Software Development – view & apply
Nielsen IQ – Operations Analyst – view & apply
Cint – Tech Analyst – view & apply
e2open – Support Engineer – view & apply
Bajaj Finserv Walkin Drive – Skills Required
- Assessing loan applications and ensuring compliance with the institution’s lending policies.
- Evaluating the creditworthiness of applicants and making informed decisions on loan approvals.
- Monitoring and managing the overall loan portfolio to minimize risks and ensure healthy financial performance.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Providing excellent customer service by addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and offering financial guidance.
- Conducting regular outreach to promote loan products and other financial services to meet customer needs.
- Leading and managing a team of loan officers and support staff.
- Providing guidance, training, and support to ensure the team is well-equipped to meet performance targets and deliver exceptional service.
- Implementing strategies to motivate and retain staff, fostering a positive work environment.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Bajaj Finserv Walkin Drive INTERVIEW?
To apply for the Bajaj Finserv Walkin Drive Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR Agra LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Center Manager (Loan Officer)
|1 – 4 years
|Prakhar Verma ( 9755744166 )
|9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
|Bhawna Tower, Kailashpuri Road, opposite Gurudwara Ka Taal, Sector 16B, Karkunj Chauraha, Avas Vikas Colony, Lohamandi, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282002
Bajaj Finserv Walkin Drive – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Bajaj Finserv Walkin Drive selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 1.25-3 Lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.