Bandhan Bank Walk-in for Customer Relationship Officer and Teller role. Any graduate candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Bandhan Bank Walk-in -Overview
- Company – Bandhan Bank (Walk in)
- Role – Customer Relationship Officer and Teller
- Qualification – Any graduate
- Experience –2-6years
- Location – Delhi/NCR
- Salary –2.75-6 Lacs P.A.
Bandhan Bank Walk-in-ABOUT COMPANY
Bandhan Bank is a prominent private sector bank in India that was established in 2015. It is known for its unique origin, having started as a microfinance institution (MFI) in 2001, providing financial services to underserved and economically disadvantaged communities. In 2014, Bandhan Financial Services received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to operate as a full-fledged commercial bank, leading to the creation of Bandhan Bank.
The bank’s core focus is on financial inclusion and serving the unbanked and underbanked population segments in both rural and urban areas of India. Leveraging its strong foundation as an MFI, Bandhan Bank offers a wide range of banking and financial products and services, catering to the diverse needs of its customers.
Bandhan Bank Walk-in – Customer Relationship Officer Responsibilities
- Serve as an active member of the office customer service team and be held accountable for sales performance.
- Interact with the Branch Manager to further expand existing customer relationships and develop new contacts.
- Make “outside” sales and customer service calls on present and prospective customers within the branch’s market area both individually and along with the team.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
TCS- HRO , Finance data Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
Bandhan Bank Walk-in–Teller Responsibilities
- Ensure that the customer query are attended to and resolved in an efficient manner and within stipulated Turn Around Time.
- Ensure NTB lead generation as per productivity targets provided by the Bank.
- Deepening of mapped customer portfolio as per benchmarks provided by the Bank.
Bandhan Bank Walk-in-Skills Required
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage with customers professionally and effectively convey information.
- Active Listening: The ability to actively listen to customer inquiries, concerns, and feedback, demonstrating empathy and understanding.
- Customer Service Orientation: A strong focus on providing exceptional customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Problem-Solving: The capacity to identify customer issues, analyze problems, and offer appropriate solutions or escalate them to the relevant department.
- Product Knowledge: A comprehensive understanding of the company’s products or services to address customer inquiries accurately.
- Patience and Empathy: Being patient and empathetic towards customers, especially in challenging situations or when dealing with upset customers.
- Time Management: Efficiently managing time to handle customer interactions promptly while ensuring quality service delivery.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Bandhan Bank Walk-in INTERVIEW?
To apply for the Bandhan Bank walk -in Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR DELHI/NCR LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Role||Customer Relationship Officer and Teller|
|Contact no.||Amarpreet Kaur|
|Time||9.30 AM – 2.30 PM|
|walk-in Address:||Hauz Khas Branch, New Delhi, Bandhan Bank. Ground Floor, E-33, Hauz Khas Market, Dist-South, State-NCT of Delhi, Pin – 110016|
Bandhan Bank Walk-in– Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Bandhan Bank walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 2.75-6 Lacs P.A. for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.