BDO India off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring As Assistant Role.Any Graduate Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
BDO India off Campus Drive 2023– Overview
- Company – BDO India
- Role – Assistant
- Qualification –Any Graduate
- Experience – 1-3
- Location – Delhi NCR /Mumbai
- Salary-3lpa 5lpa
BDO India off Campus Drive 2023– ABOUT COMPANY
BDO India is a prominent professional services firm offering a wide range of services in the areas of audit, tax, advisory, and consulting. As a member firm of BDO International, one of the world’s leading accounting and consulting networks, BDO India has established itself as a reputable and reliable player in the Indian market.
With its headquarters in Mumbai and offices spread across major cities in India, BDO India serves a diverse client base, ranging from multinational corporations to small and medium-sized enterprises. The firm caters to clients across various industries, including manufacturing, technology, healthcare, finance, and more.
BDO India’s core services include auditing and assurance, providing clients with in-depth financial assessments and compliance checks. Additionally, the firm offers comprehensive tax services, helping businesses navigate complex tax regulations and optimize their tax positions.
BDO India off Campus Drive 2023–Assistant Responsibilities
- Support the Partner and Director in practice related matters.
- Carry out project related operational tasks such as:
- Collate all the data for Conflict of Interest (COI) checks
- Running all the COIs and keep a record of it.
- Opening of job codes and mapping of team members on the project in the system.
- Fortnightly collation of billings/pending billings, collections, and trade receivables.
- Maintaining proposal tracker, actual Vs budgeted tracker, assignment trackers.
- Maintain a record of manual transfer of credits done and pending to be done to the other service lines.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
WTW-Pre Hire-VIEW & APPLY
BDO India off Campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required
- Language Understanding: I can comprehend and interpret human language, including written text and spoken language, allowing me to understand and respond to a wide array of queries.
- Natural Language Generation: I can generate human-like text in response to prompts, making it possible for me to answer questions, provide explanations, and engage in conversations with users.
- Knowledge Retrieval: I have been trained on a vast amount of data, which allows me to access a wide range of information on numerous topics. However, my knowledge is limited to what was available up until my last update in September 2021.
- Text Summarization: I can summarize lengthy pieces of text, condensing the main points into a concise summary.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR BDO India off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the BDO India – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to BDO India company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Assistant – Due Diligence-Delhi NCR Location
Assistant – Assistant TDS- Direct Tax-Mumbai Location
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
BDO India off Campus Drive 2023– Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the BDO India selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3lpa 5lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.