Blue Yonder Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Data Scientist Role. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Blue Yonder Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Blue Yonder
- Role – Data Scientist
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience – 1-2 Years
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 3.5 LPA – 5.5 LPA
Blue Yonder is a global software company that specializes in supply chain management and retail planning solutions. Formerly known as JDA Software, Blue Yonder offers a comprehensive suite of cloud-based applications and services designed to help businesses optimize their supply chain operations, enhance visibility, and improve overall efficiency. The company’s solutions encompass demand planning, inventory management, transportation management, workforce management, and artificial intelligence-powered predictive analytics. Blue Yonder’s advanced technologies enable businesses to make data-driven decisions, automate processes, and respond quickly to changing market dynamics. With a focus on innovation and customer success, Blue Yonder serves a wide range of industries, including retail, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution. The company has a global presence and is recognized for its industry expertise, thought leadership, and commitment to delivering tangible business outcomes for its clients.
Blue Yonder Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities for Data Scientist
- As a Data Scientist, you serve as a specialist in the engineering team that supports the team with following responsibilities.
- Independently, or alongside junior scientists, implement machine learning models by Procuring data from platform, client, and public data sources.
- Implementing data enrichment and cleansing routines
- Implementing features, preparing modelling data sets, feature selection, etc.
- Evaluating candidate models, selecting, and reporting on test performance of final one
- Ensuring proper runtime deployment of models, and
- Implementing runtime monitoring of model inputs and performance in order to ensure continued model stability.
- Work with product, sales and engineering teams helping shape up the final solution.
- Use data to understand patterns, come up with and test hypothesis; iterate.
- Help prepare sales materials, estimate hardware requirements, etc.
- Attend client meetings, online and onsite, to discuss new and current functionality
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
sattva – Analyst/associate consultant – view & apply
H&M – Visual Merchandiser – view & apply
Ambee – Internship – Embedded Engineer – view & apply
Wipro – vehicle KYC/Associate – view & apply
glance – Consultant Customer Service – VIEW & APPLY
Blue Yonder Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Data Scientist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields; graduate degree preferred.
- Solid understanding of data science and deep learning foundations.
- Python programming experience and strong grasp of data structures.
- Experience working with most of the following frameworks and libraries: Pandas, NumPy, Keras, TensorFlow, Jupyter, Matplotlib etc.
- Expertise in any database query language, SQL preferred.
- Expertise with Big Data tech such as BigQuery, Apache Beam, Dataflow etc.
- Solid experience working with any of the major cloud platforms, preferably GCP (Google Cloud Platform).
- Reasonable knowledge of modern software development tools, and respective best practices, such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, etc.
- Familiarity with deep learning, NLP, reinforcement learning, combinatorial optimization etc.
- Provable experience guiding junior data scientists in official or unofficial setting.
- Desired knowledge of Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, etc.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Blue Yonder Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Blue Yonder Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Blue Yonder company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Data Scientist Role – Bangalore
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Blue Yonder Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Blue Yonder selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3.5 LPA – 5.5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.