Bright Mega off campus Drive 2023 for SDE – I (Full-stack Developer) Role. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Bright Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Overview
- Company – Bright
- Role – SDE – I (Full-stack Developer)
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Experience – 0-2
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 4 Lpa – 6 Lpa
ABOUT Bright COMPANY
Bright is a consumer fintech that helps Americans get out of debt, with the power of data science and machine learning. It is a mobile app that combines all the tools and tech needed to manage and get rid of debt.
Bright’s tools include credit score building, automated debt paydown plans, financial planning, budget planning tools, and refinance loans. It works with credit cards, student loans and car loans.
Bright has had 6x growth in the last year, with 300,000 users, and more than 100,000 ratings and reviews.
Bright is backed by three major venture capital funds (Sequoia, Falcon Edge and Hummingbird) and with top angel investors from the US, UK and India, Bright has raised +$40 million in funding to date.
Bright has recently raised $50M in debt funding from Encina Lender Finance, for its credit business growth. Encina Lender Finance provides lending solutions to consumer and commercial speciality finance companies across the U.S. and Canada.
Today we are among the top 8 US FinTech companies. In the list of top-100 list US financial apps, with the unique strength of data science and predictive modeling to enhance financial products for a user’s life outcomes.
We will be the first at-scale Consumer Tech company, built in India for Global markets.
Bright Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Roles & Responsibilities For SDE – I (Full-stack Developer)
- Coding and Development: SDE I Full-stack Developers are responsible for writing, testing, and maintaining code for both the front-end and back-end of web applications. They use programming languages and frameworks to implement software solutions.
- Database Management: Designing and managing databases, including data modeling, optimizing queries, and ensuring data integrity. SDE I Full-stack Developers may work with both relational and non-relational databases.
- Software Architecture: Contributing to the architecture and design of software systems, ensuring scalability, performance, and maintainability.
- Back-end Development: Building server-side components and databases for web applications. This involves working with technologies such as Node.js, Python, Ruby on Rails, Java, and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, or NoSQL databases.
- Testing and Debugging: Writing unit tests and conducting debugging to identify and resolve software defects and issues.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
PIERIAN- executive,Accounts Executive AP,Logistics Executive- VIEW & APPLY
mashreqbank- collection officer- VIEW & APPLY
Deloitte- Analyst / Tax Consultant- VIEW & APPLY
Smallcase Work From Home- Operations Executive- VIEW & APPLY
Easyship- sales development rep- VIEW & APPLY
Bright Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required for SDE – I (Full-stack Developer)
- Back-end Development: Knowledge of server-side technologies and frameworks, which could include Node.js, Express, Django, Ruby on Rails, or Spring Boot.
- Database Management: Experience with both relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, Cassandra), including data modeling and query optimization.
- Version Control: Proficiency in using version control systems like Git to collaborate on code with team members.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Bright Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Bright Mega off campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
ROLE- SDE – I (Full-stack Developer) (Bangalore Location)
Bright Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Bright selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the Bright salary for the post?
The average salary is 4 Lpa – 6 Lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.