Catchpoint Careers, Work from Home hiring as Technical Engineer role Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering – Web & Networking . Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Catchpoint Careers, Work from Home – Overview
- Company – Catchpoint Work From Home
- Role – Technical Engineer
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering – Web & Networking
- Experience – 1-4 years
- Location – Remote work from home
- Salary- 3 LPA-8 LPA
Catchpoint Careers, Work from Home – ABOUT COMPANY
Catchpoint is a digital experience monitoring company that specializes in helping organizations ensure the optimal performance of their websites, applications, and digital services. Through advanced monitoring and analytics, Catchpoint enables businesses to proactively detect, diagnose, and resolve performance issues that can impact user experience and business outcomes.
The company’s platform offers a comprehensive suite of monitoring tools that track the performance of websites and applications from various geographical locations and across different devices and networks. Catchpoint’s monitoring encompasses elements such as page load times, server response times, network latency, and other key performance indicators. This data allows businesses to identify bottlenecks, slowdowns, or outages and take corrective measures before they impact users.
Catchpoint’s services are valuable for organizations operating in the digital realm, such as e-commerce companies, SaaS providers, media companies, and any entity that relies on digital services to engage with customers or conduct business. By providing real-time insights into the user experience, Catchpoint empowers businesses to deliver consistent and high-quality online experiences.
Catchpoint Careers, Work from Home – Technical Engineer Responsibilities
- Monitor the availability and performance of Clients Web Applications.
- Identify failures or performance issues, diagnose and escalate to clients.
- Research, analyze, and resolve customer issues and questions.
- Maintain Catchpoint’s SLA with clients.
- Provide technical assistance on the phone, email, online chat to customers and prospects
- Contribute actively to product knowledge base and other product related documentation and the blog
- Work closely with product management in identifying customer needs and requirements, and validate future feature designs
- Collaborate with engineering in identifying product defects, designing solutions, and testing.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Yulu Bikes- Firmware Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Bewakoof- Frontend Developer- VIEW & APPLY
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Catchpoint Careers, Work from Home – Skills Required
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of networking devices (servers, load balancers, routers, etc.)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols (IPv4/v6, ICMP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, etc.)
- Experience with Selenium & web monitoring tools
- 1-4 years of work experience in a client services environment – Web, Networking, Service Desk
- Technical knowledge with emphasis in the web performance industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering – Web & Networking
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible with rotational shifts
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Catchpoint Careers, Work from Home ?
To apply for the Catchpoint Careers, Work from Home – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Catchpoint Careers, Work from Home company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role- Technical Engineer – Remote (work from home)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Catchpoint Careers, Work from Home – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Catchpoint selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA-8 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information