Interested candidates can attend the walk-In Interview at the venue and timing details below, along with their updated CV.
Table of Contents
CBRE WALK IN Drive – Overview
- Company Website-www.cbre.com
- Company – CBRE WALK IN
- Roles -Hospitality & Facility Management
- Qualification – BHMCT in Hotel Management, BHM in Hotel Management, B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Management, Diploma in Hotel Management/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Hospitality Administration, Integrated PG in PR/ Advertising, MBA/PGDM in Hospitality Management
- Location – Gurgaon
- Work Experience – 2 – 7 years
- Salary – 3-6 Lacs P.A.
ABOUT CBRE COMPANY
CBRE Group, Inc. (CBRE) is a global commercial real estate services and investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California.CBRE was founded in 1906 in San Francisco, California, originally as a real estate appraisal firm. Over the decades, it has grown through mergers and acquisitions to become a global leader in commercial real estate services.CBRE operates in more than 100 countries, with offices in major cities around the world. This extensive global network allows them to provide a wide range of real estate services on a global scale.
CBRE WALK IN Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Hospitality & Facility Management
- Oversee day-to-day facility operations, ensuring a safe and efficient environment.
- Manage vendor relationships for services like cleaning, security, and maintenance.
- Implement and enforce health and safety protocols within the facility.
- Develop and monitor budgets for facility-related expenses.
- Coordinate space planning and workplace optimization.
- Address and resolve facility-related issues and emergencies promptly.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Jio Hotstar – Business Development Associate- VIEW & APPLY
Vodafone – Executive – view & apply
Wells Fargo – Associate Operations Processor – view & apply
Bny Mellon – Associate, Client Service – view & apply
upgrad (WFH) – Account Executive – view & apply
CBRE WALK IN Drive – Skills Required
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of facility management software and technology.
- Problem-solving and decision-making in facility-related challenges.
- Understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Budgeting and financial management skills for facility operations.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CBRE WALK IN Drive ?
To apply for the CBRE WALK IN Drive Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR GURGAON LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Hospitality & Facility Management
|2nd March ,
|10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
|6th Floor DLF Square M Block Jacaranda Marg DLF City Phase II Gurgaon 122002
CBRE WALK IN Drive – Frequently Asked Question?
What is CBRE Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for freshers?
The average of 3-6 Lacs P.A. is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the role of CBRE?
CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management
Is CBRE India a good company?
Salary is on time, work culture is very nice, supporting staff where you can learn alot also you can enhance your skills. CBRE has highly professional and technical skilled staff with whom you can work in.
Is CBRE a global company?
A worldwide commercial real estate services & investment company
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.