CINT Careers Work from Home Hiring As Analyst, Customer Development Role. Any Graduate Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
- Springworks Careers, Work from Home– Overview
- Springworks Careers, Work from Home– ABOUT COMPANY
- Springworks Careers, Work from Home–Data Entry Intern (Operations) Responsibilities
- Springworks Careers, Work from Home – Skills Required
- HOW TO APPLY FOR Springworks Careers, Work from Home 2023?
- Data Entry Intern (Operations)-Remote ( Work From Home )
- Springworks Careers, Work from Home – Frequently Asked Question ?
CINT Careers, Work from Home– Overview
- Company –CINT Work From Home
- Role – Analyst, Customer Development
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience –0-3
- Location – Remote (Hiring office Gurgaon)
- Salary – 3lpa – 6lpa
CINT Careers, Work from Home– ABOUT COMPANY
“CINT” refers to the Cint Insights Exchange, which is a technology platform that facilitates market research and connects researchers with a diverse range of survey respondents. Cint provides a global network of survey participants, allowing researchers to gather data from various demographics and target audiences.
The Cint Insights Exchange operates as a marketplace where researchers can access a vast pool of panelists to participate in their surveys. Panelists, on the other hand, have the opportunity to earn rewards or incentives for completing surveys and sharing their opinions.
CINT Careers, Work From Home – Analyst, Customer Development Responsibilities
- Supporting Sales team with client Request For Quotations (RFQ)/Request For Propopsals (RFP)
- Conduct desk research to quote for market research projects, ensuring quick turn-around for quotations
- Untilise internal tools as well as working with external partners to quote on projects
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer and build lasting relationships
- Perform consistently and successfully as measured by our operational and customer satisfaction metrics
- Respond to customer RFQ/support requests
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Mphasis- TEST ENGINEER – AUTOMATION- VIEW & APPLY
Pfizer WORK FROM HOME-Senior Scientific Reviewer-VIEW & APPLY
Tsaaro work from home-Data Protection Consultant-VIEW & APPLY
Nokia-T&IP Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Healthedge-Senior Software Engineer – Application Services-VIEW & APPLY
CINT Careers, Work from Home – Skills Required
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with effective time management
- Strong team orientation and a warm personality to contribute to a dynamic group
- Proactive customer focus to build lasting relationships with colleagues and clients
- Capacity to multitask and absorb diverse information concurrently
- Highest quality and ability in written and oral communications in English
- Excellent analytical skills, process orientated, and strong attention to detail
- Expert efficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR CINT CAREERS, WORK FROM HOME 2023?
To apply for the CINT Careers, Work from Home – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to CINT Careers, Work from Home company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Analyst, Customer Development-Remote (Hiring office Gurgaon)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
CINT Careers, Work from Home – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the CINT Work from Home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3lpa – 6lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.