Colgate Mega off campus Drive 2023 for eCommerce Search Specialist Role. Any Graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Colgate Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Colgate
- Role – eCommerce Search Specialist
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 2-4 Years
- Location – Mumbai
- Salary – 3LPA – 8LPA
ABOUT Colgate COMPANY
Colgate, officially known as Colgate-Palmolive Company, is a prominent multinational consumer goods company founded in 1806. With a strong presence in the oral care, personal hygiene, and household product sectors, Colgate is renowned for its oral hygiene products, including toothpaste, toothbrushes, and mouthwashes. The company’s brand name is synonymous with oral health globally. Colgate has expanded its product line to include items like soaps, shampoos, and cleaning agents, maintaining a focus on quality and innovation. Over its long history, Colgate has become a household name, known for promoting dental health and providing a range of trusted products that contribute to personal hygiene and well-being.
Colgate Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For eCommerce Search Specialist
- Working with the larger e-comm team to understand business strategy and priorities and translate the strategy into execution
- To plan and execute search campaigns on e-retailers platforms (like Amazon, Flipkart and Q-Comm) to deliver business goals
- Understanding platform and ongoing tracking and optimizing platform metrics (like CPC, CTRs, keyword ranking) to improve discovery of Colgate Palmolive portfolio both paid and organic
- Manage campaign budgets, monthly spends and account reconciliation
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI via paid search campaigns
- Identify ways to harvest new keywords by performing keyword research and scaling-up the campaign performance
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and analyze competitor search strategy
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
InFeedo work from home-Sales Development Representative-VIEW & APPLY
SAP-IT Technology Services Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Ecolab-Technical Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj FinServ- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Colgate Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For eCommerce Search Specialist
- Min 2-4 yrs proven experience in planning and executing Search on e-comm platforms
- Solid understanding of performance marketing funnel, and online customer behavior
- Hands on experience in planning, setting-up campaigns and daily optimization across platforms like Amazon Ads, Flipkart Ads and other Q-comm marketplaces
- Experience with on-platform analytics tools (e.g. Amazon Pi)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Colgate Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Colgate Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
eCommerce Search Specialist Role – Mumbai
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Colgate Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Colgate selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 8 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.