CREDIT SUISSE IS HIRING SURVEILLANCE OFFICER – GRADUATE DEGREE
Credit Suisse is hiring Surveillance Officer For Pune Location. Graduate degree can apply for the post.Also candidate having 1-2 years of experience can apply
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Credit Suisse
- Role – Surveillance Officer
- Qualification – Graduate Degree
- Experience – 1-2 Years
- Location – Pune
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS SURVEILLANCE OFFICER FOR PUNE LOCATION
- You will review and investigate alerts generated by the name screening systems in accordance with the defined bank’s standards with a view of identifying potentially regulatory and reputational risk; this will require interaction with key partners across the bank
- Produce appropriate management information and raise potential issues to key Surveillance stakeholders in a timely manner
- Daily engagement with the Regional Surveillance team to ensure tight-knit collaboration and the ability to learn from their experience and expertise
- Work with key customers to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of existing surveillance methodology to ensure that Surveillance programs are robust and up-to-date (e.g. identify procedural or operational gap(s) to meet surveillance standards as per regulatory expectations).
- You provide a feedback loop to Regional Surveillance and APAC FCC Surveillance Head on alerts, and any trend analysis undertaken
- Regular meetings with fellow reviewers across regions to share lessons learned and standard methodologies
- You take part in all relevant meetings and be an integral part of the Surveillance team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with global collaborators
- Be integrated with the broader Surveillance team in the region
- Establish the surveillance methodology for new monitoring topics in response to collaborators’ requirements
- Engage with supervisors to fully understand the Supervisory Risk and Control Frameworks
- Assist supervisors on ad-hoc projects and documentation involving FCC Surveillance work streams
- Support the deployment of activities and supply to the development and reputation of the team.
QUALIFICATION / SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
- Graduate degree, preferably with specialization in banking or finance
- Proven record in conducting AML/KYC checks like CDD, EDD, Name Screening, or other related financial crime or money laundering investigations
- Good knowledge of review standards for Sanctions, PEP and Adverse media, and related guiding principles by Regulators in context of monitoring is a must have
- Proactive, possessing a sense of ownership and accountability in follow through on existing issues and cases
- Strong communication and social skills
- Good analytical skills and eye for details
- Fluency (proficiency) in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Proven Microsoft Office skills
- Proven understanding of on AML Surveillance systems like Norkom or Actimize is desirable
- Be passionate about the role, ability to challenge and build positive relationship
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR SURVEILLANCE OFFICER FOR PUNE LOCATION
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.