DBS Bank WALK IN Drive For Customer Service Officer Role. Any Graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
DBS Bank WALK IN Drive – Overview
- Company – DBS Bank
- Roles – Customer Service Officer
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Location -hyderabad
- Work Experience – 2 – 6 years
- Salary – 1 LPA – 2.5 LPA
ABOUT DBS Bank COMPANY
DBS Bank, officially known as the Development Bank of Singapore, is a multinational banking and financial services corporation. Headquartered in Singapore, DBS is one of the largest and most prominent banks in Asia. Founded in 1968, the bank has grown to offer a comprehensive range of banking services, including consumer banking, wealth management, corporate banking, investment banking, and insurance. DBS is recognized for its strong financial performance, innovative digital banking solutions, and commitment to sustainable practices. It has received numerous awards for its customer-centric approach and technological advancements. With a significant presence across the Asia-Pacific region, DBS Bank continues to be a key player in the global financial industry.
DBS Bank WALK IN Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Customer Service Officer
- AML/KYC/RE-KYC & Other operational & compliance adherence
- Ensure timely completion of training modules assigned.
- Handling of inventories, secured stationaries, customer deliverables as per process and ensure its stored in dual custody.
- Ensure complaints are responded to and addressed in a timely manner.
- Compliance to audit observations
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Welocalize – Ads Quality Rater- view & apply
HackerRank – Account Specialist – view & apply
Rackspace – Inside Sales Representative – view & apply
Thermofisher Scientific – Trial Data Specialist – view & apply
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
DBS Bank WALK IN Drive – Skills Required For Customer Service Officer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with customers.
- The ability to listen attentively to customers, understand their needs, and respond appropriately.
- Identifying issues, finding solutions, and resolving customer problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrating understanding and compassion for customers’ concerns and issues.
- Maintaining composure and staying calm, especially when dealing with frustrated or upset customers.
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s products or services to provide accurate information and assistance to customers.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DBS Bank WALK IN Drive ?
To apply for the DBS Bank WALK IN Drive Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR Hyderabad LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Customer Service Officer
|2 – 6 years
|Bhanu Nagalakshmi ( 7305992243 )
|11th January – 12th January
|10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
|DBS Bank India Limited, 2C Ground Floor, Aditya Trade Centre, Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 038
DBS Bank WALK IN Drive – Frequently Asked Question?
What is DBS Bank Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary at DBS Bank for freshers?
The average of 1 LPA – 2.5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.