Steps To Apply for Dyson Recruitment 2024 · First of all, candidates must visit Dyson official website, i.e., dyson.com.
Table of Contents
Dyson Recruitment 2024 – Overview
- Company – Dyson
- Role – Junior Data Engineer
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience – 1-2 years
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 3 LPA – 4 LPA
ABOUT Dyson COMPANY
Dyson is a renowned British technology company known for its innovative household appliances and cutting-edge engineering solutions. Founded by Sir James Dyson, the company is famous for its bagless vacuum cleaners equipped with cyclone technology and has since expanded its product line to include bladeless fans, air purifiers, haircare devices, and more. Dyson’s commitment to research and development has led to groundbreaking advancements in various fields, making it a prominent player in the home technology industry worldwide.
Dyson Recruitment 2024 – Roles & Responsibilities For Junior Data Engineer
- Reviewing technical designs and providing feedback
- Designing and building end-to-end data solutions for analytics
- Migrating existing pipelines onto the platform
- Involve in deployment, testing activities with hands on engineering and automation experience including CI/CD/CD and DataOps mindset
- Adapting quickly to change in requirements and be willing to work with different technologies if required
- Develop and maintain data pipelines in a Backend/Distributed Data Systems team while remaining hands-on is very important
- Strengthening data quality and reliability
- Improving data lineage and governance
- Progressing standards and best practices for the platform and operational excellence
- Maintaining our documentation culture
|ALSO APPLY FOR
ADP – Internship – VIEW & APPLY
Avalara – Associate Analyst – view & apply
Nagarro (WFH) – Trainee – view & apply
Bajaj Capital – Intern Client Connect/Relationship Executive & other multiple roles – view & apply
Welocalize (WFH) – Ads Quality Rater – Hindi – view & apply
Dyson Recruitment 2024 – Skills Required For Junior Data Engineer
- Have 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Write clean code that can be easily understood by others
- Be able to understand and improve legacy code
- Identify and build abstractions and tools to solve recurring challenge
- Apply best practices and ways of working among our global data engineering team
- Provide constructive feedback through PRs and pairing
- Seek to close gaps in documentation
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Dyson Recruitment 2024 ?
To apply for the Dyson Recruitment 2024 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Junior Data Engineer Role – Bangalore
Dyson Recruitment 2024 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Dyson selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 4 LPA for the this role.
What does a junior data engineer do?
Your Key Responsibilities
Participation in large-scale client engagements. Contribution in the delivery of innovative and engaging data engineering solutions. Understanding of business and technical requirements, provision of subject matter expertise and implementation of data engineering techniques.
How do I become a junior data engineer?
For a junior data engineer, the following are required:
University degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
Coding skills (Python and/or Scala)
SQL (Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL) — Select/DML/DDL and Analytical SQL.
Proficiency in Linux commands, operating systems, and the ability to write shell scripts.
Who is eligible for data engineer?
Educational Background: Start with a strong foundation in CS, SE, or a related field. A bachelor’s degree is the minimum requirement. Programming Skills: Learn programming languages commonly used in data engineering, such as Python, Java, or Scala.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.