EDITORIALIST WORK FROM HOME HIRING OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE – ANY GRADUATE
EDITORIALIST is hiring operations associate for India (Remote) location . Candidate with 2-3 years of experience can apply for the role .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – EDITORIALIST
- Role – Operations associate
- Qualification – Any graduate
- Experience – 2-3 years
- Location – India (remote)
Editorialist fuses personal styling, content, and shopping in one seamless digital experience driven by proprietary technology, e-commerce tools, and luxury fashion content.
Editorialist is looking for an Operations Associate who is capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment. In order to accomplish our mission, we need to provide our clients with the best luxury customer experience by delivering outstanding support and service and maintaining their engagement on our various platforms Given the nature and geographical scope of our clientele, we require that the Operations Associate is committed to working flexible hours, including some weekends in order to meet the demand of our clients and industry.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE FOR INDIA (REMOTE) LOCATION :
- Serving clients by processing orders, returns and refunds.
- Handling the entire order fulfillment journey
- Communicating with UHNW clients through our app
- Resolving client’s queries pertaining to day to day operations
- Scheduling pick up with different shippers
- Working with the different shippers to resolve shipping issues
- Accurately upload items to our clients’ digital closets
- Working with internal stakeholders on client onboarding
- Ensure that our clients’ digital closets are up to our standards at all times
- Working with the image retouch vendor to maintain quality of images retouched in client’s digital closet
- Take Personal ownerships of resolving the client’s issues from an end to end operational perspective (Sourcing, Ordering, Shipping, Returns)
- Working on different reports closely with the Senior Ops associate and the SMEs
Qualification for this Job
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service is a must, preferably working in luxury retail, eminent fashion houses, BPO/KPO; primarily supporting US/North American clientele.
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (English)
- Experience in fashion and e-commerce
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multitask
- Very comfortable using technology
- Demonstrated experience in improving process and procedures
- Target driven and take accountability for your work, whilst working in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- Flexible in working rotational shifts/night shifts (APAC, EMEA, US)
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Proficient with GSuite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google sheets), Slack
- Organized with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work well with a geographically distributed team (North America, EMEA, India)
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a remote team & setting
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE – INDIA (REMOTE) LOCATION
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.