Emeritus Careers, Work from Home for Learning Advisor Role. Any Graduate Candidates can apply fore the post.
Table of Contents
Emeritus Careers, Work from Home- OverView
- Company – Emeritus work from home
- Roles – Learning Advisor
- Qualifications – Any Graduate
- Location – Remote ( Work From Home )
- Work Experience – 0-3
- Salary – 4LPA -6 LPA
Emeritus Careers, Work from Home – ABOUT COMPANY
Emeritus is a global education technology company that partners with leading universities to offer online executive education programs. They specialize in delivering high-quality, immersive learning experiences to working professionals across various industries. Through their collaboration with prestigious institutions, such as Columbia Business School, MIT Sloan, and Harvard Business School, Emeritus provides access to world-class faculty and cutting-edge curriculum. Their programs are designed to enhance leadership skills, develop business acumen, and foster professional growth. Leveraging innovative technology and interactive learning platforms, Emeritus offers flexible, self-paced courses as well as live online classes, allowing participants to engage with instructors and peers from around the world. With a focus on practical knowledge and real-world applications, Emeritus empowers individuals to gain valuable insights and advance their careers through accessible and impactful executive education.
Emeritus Careers, Work from Home – Learning Advisor Responsibilities
- Build and manage lead pipeline of multi-discipline education programs from globally renowned B – Schools such as Wharton, Columbia, INSEAD, MIT Sloan, Berkeley, Kellogg, Cambridge-Judge & Harvard to senior and top management executives
- Providing in-depth and customized information to interested executives who enquire on comprehensive leadership development programs through phone and email
- Ensuring that details pertaining to lead discussions are updated real-time on CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Guiding and following-up on program milestones, documentation, timelines and payments with customers
- Developing best practices for interaction with customers including standard FAQs to ensure that we are capturing value and ensuring the appropriate programs are recommended
- Responsible for adherence of the inside sales process, tools and data management
- Self-contributor role
- Mentor and motivate a diverse inside sales team to achieve high enrolments for all programs
| ALSO APPLY FOR|
Schneider Electric- Data Analyst/Graduate Engineer Trainee- VIEW & APPLY
Nokia- IT Tools Application Developer/Security Analyst Engineer/SDAN Architect- VIEW & APPLY
Playsimple game- Management Trainee- VIEW & APPLY
Diageo- Pricing Executive- VIEW & APPLY
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
Emeritus Careers, Work from Home – Skills Required
- Learning and Development Expertise: A strong understanding of learning principles, instructional design, and adult learning theory is essential. Knowledge of various learning methodologies and strategies allows a Learning Advisor to design effective learning solutions.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, are vital for a Learning Advisor. They need to convey complex information clearly and engage with learners, instructors, and stakeholders to understand their needs and provide guidance.
- Needs Assessment and Analysis: The ability to conduct needs assessments and analyze learning gaps is important for a Learning Advisor. This skill helps them identify learning objectives, target audience requirements, and appropriate learning interventions.
- Relationship Building: Building and maintaining strong relationships with learners, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders is critical. A Learning Advisor should be able to establish rapport, collaborate effectively, and create a positive learning environment.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Emeritus Careers, Work from Home ?
To apply for the Emeritus Careers, Work from Home interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
ROLE- Learning Advisor – Remote ( Work From Home )
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Emeritus Careers, Work from Home – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Emeritus selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Emeritus salary for freshers?
The average of 4LPA -6 LPA is based on the reports of Glass door and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.