Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring As IT Quality Assurance Engineer Role . Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, STEM Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023– Overview
- Company – Equifax
- Role – IT Quality Assurance Engineer
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, STEM
- Experience – 2 to 5 years
- Location – Pune/Trivandrum
- Salary- 4-7 LPA
Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023– ABOUT COMPANY
Equifax is a global information solutions company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Founded in 1899, Equifax specializes in providing data, analytics, and technology solutions to businesses and consumers. The company’s services include credit reporting, identity verification, fraud prevention, and more. Equifax plays a crucial role in helping individuals and organizations make informed financial decisions by offering insights into credit histories, risk assessment, and data-driven insights. With its extensive data resources and technological expertise, Equifax contributes to enabling better financial management and risk mitigation for clients worldwide.
Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023– IT Quality Assurance Engineer Responsibilities
- Develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Ensure that all deliverables meet the quality standards
- Document test results and provide test progress and reports that will be used in assessing progress of development
- Run System, installation, integration, regression and other tests
- Manage your own QA environments
- Manage virtual machines required to support the QA environments
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
WTW-Pre Hire-VIEW & APPLY
Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required
- Good background in Data Base design
- Strong time management skills with effective results focus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in testing and testing automation
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Equifax – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Equifax company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role- IT Quality Assurance Engineer– (Pune/Trivandrum Location)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023– Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Equifax selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4-7 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.