Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023 hiring as Software Engineer Role. BS or MS degree Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- Company – Equifax
- Role – Software Engineer
- Qualification – BS or MS degree
- Experience – 2-4
- Location – Pune/TRIVANDRUM
- Salary- 3-6 LPA
Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023 – ABOUT COMPANY
Equifax Inc. is a multinational consumer credit reporting agency headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Established in 1899, Equifax is one of the three major credit reporting agencies in the United States, along with TransUnion and Experian. The company collects and maintains vast amounts of consumer credit information and provides credit-related services to businesses, individuals, and institutions. Equifax’s primary focus is on providing credit reporting, risk assessment, and identity verification services.
Key points about Equifax:
Credit Reporting Services: Equifax collects and compiles credit information from various sources, including lenders, credit card companies, and other financial institutions. It creates credit reports and credit scores for individuals, which are used by lenders to assess creditworthiness when granting loans or credit.
Data Breach: In 2017, Equifax experienced a significant data breach that exposed sensitive personal information of millions of individuals. This breach led to heightened concerns about data security and privacy practices within the credit reporting industry.
Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Develop strategic design and requirements on small systems or modules of large systems (large scale).
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
- Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
- Works independently to support software through the entire software development life cycle.
- Works on one or more projects, making contributions to unfamiliar code written by team members.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Mphasis- TEST ENGINEER – AUTOMATION- VIEW & APPLY
Pfizer WORK FROM HOME-Senior Scientific Reviewer-VIEW & APPLY
Tsaaro work from home-Data Protection Consultant-VIEW & APPLY
nokia-T&IP Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
healthedge-Senior Software Engineer – Application Services-VIEW & APPLY
Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required
- Good understanding of APIs, Web services, Micro services with awareness of API Management Gateways
- You have experience developing accessible technologies
- You are interested and able to learn other coding languages as needed
- You can write very high quality code that is robust and easy to maintain
- You have experience in debugging, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting complex, production software
- You adore working in a fast paced and agile development environment
- You possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities, and proven design skills
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023 company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Software Engineer-Pune Location
Jr.Software Engineer-Trivandrum Location
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Equifax off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Equifax selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.