Steps To Apply for EY Recruitment 2023 · First of all, candidates must visit EY official website, i.e., ey.com. · On the home page, …
Table of Contents
EY Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- Company – EY
- Role – Associate Analyst
- Qualification – Any Graduate/ MBA
- Experience – 0-1 years
- Location – Across India
- Salary – 3 lpa – 4 lpa
ABOUT EY COMPANY
EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young, is a global professional services firm providing a range of services in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. With a presence in over 150 countries, EY is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms and is renowned for its commitment to high-quality service and ethical business practices. The company serves a diverse client base, including corporations, governments, and non-profit organizations, helping them navigate complex business challenges and opportunities. EY places a strong emphasis on innovation, technology, and sustainability, aiming to create long-term value for its clients and contribute to building a better working world.
EY Recruitment 2023 – Roles & Responsibilities For Associate Analyst
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- Conduct research using both systematic and qualitative secondary research techniques
- Understands requirements of firm and regulators’ risk management rules and policies
- Ensures completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of all task assigned
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps the project managers / stakeholders informed of status and activities
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Risk Management team
- Performs a self-review of the results prior to submitting to the project managers
- Flags issues/potential challenges to the project managers at an appropriate time so that timely action can be initiated
- Learn the firm structure, business strategies and service lines of the firm
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm
- Completes all assigned projects/tasks in line with the standard operating procedures
- Decipher complex data and deliver information through effective reporting mechanisms
|ALSO APPLY FOR
KPMG – AML/KYC – VIEW & APPLY
Capita – Executive – Customer Services – VIEW & APPLY
GSK – Sales Representative/Study Delivery Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Cognizant – Engineer Trainee – VIEW & APPLY
EY Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required For Associate Analyst
- Graduate degree from a reputed institute, MBA will be an added advantage
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both verbal and written) skills in English
- Should possess good knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc
- An individual who can perform multi-tasking, needs to be dynamic and should be able to toggle between different processes
- Should be open to working in a fast-paced/flexible environment
- Should be able to work independently and should be self-motivated
- Should work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Candidates with exposure to handling international customers/client interaction would be preferred
- Continuous learner who is open to exploring new domains to support the program
- Smart worker with a flair of making process improvements.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR EY Recruitment 2023 2023 ?
To apply for the EY Recruitment 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Associate Analyst Role – Across India
EY Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the EY selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.