Finastra Mega off campus Drive 2023 For Associate Technical Writer Role. BTech/BE/BS/BCA candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Finastra Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Finastra
- Role – Associate Technical Writer
- Qualification – BTech/BE/BS/BCA
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT Finastra COMPANY
Finastra is a leading global financial technology company that provides a wide range of software solutions and services to the financial industry. With a focus on innovation and digital transformation, Finastra offers financial institutions, including banks, credit unions, and other financial service providers, the tools and technology they need to streamline their operations, enhance customer experiences, and adapt to the evolving financial landscape.
Finastra’s software solutions cover various aspects of the financial sector, including core banking, lending, treasury and capital markets, payments, and retail banking. These solutions help financial institutions improve efficiency, reduce operational costs, and offer a broader array of services to their clients. Finastra also emphasizes collaboration and connectivity, enabling financial institutions to integrate and leverage their ecosystem of partners and fintech solutions.
With a global presence and a strong commitment to technological innovation, Finastra plays a pivotal role in shaping the future of the financial services industry by providing cutting-edge software solutions and supporting financial institutions in their digital transformation efforts.
Finastra Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Associate Technical Writer
- Navigate multiple file formats, including Web sites, compiled Help, formatted technical and marketing documentation, and training.
- Participate in an Agile product development process as a member of multiple cross functional teams to develop an understanding of product requirements.
- Manage own time effectively to ensure assigned work is completed on schedule, according to productivity targets, and within budget.
- Produce accurate documentation that conforms to company style, format, process, guidelines, in addition to standards for the assigned product(s).
- Responsible for version control of documents using relevant tools.
- Proactively understand changes to project scope and making relevant changes to the documentation.
- Adhere standard documentation process followed in different teams.
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in English language usage skills.
- Liaison with product management, developers, legal and other stakeholders for content input and document reviews to ensure that product functionality is well documented.
- Other duties as assigned.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
NCR – IT Analyst – Help Desk – VIEW & APPLY
FactSet – Associate Content Quality Specialist – VIEW & APPLY
WNS – Associate/Senior Associate – Operations – VIEW & APPLY
Flipkart – Operations Executive – VIEW & APPLY
Finastra Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required
- Ability to describe and communicate a process, system and/or product in an organized professional document.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented and can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Desire and the ability to take ownership of documentation-related projects.
- Knowledge of documentation process, including writing, editing, graphics, production, Help authoring and information design.
- BA/BS/BE degree.
- Willingness and desire to grow and develop in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Finastra Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Finastra Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Finastra company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Associate Technical Writer Role – Bangalore
Finastra Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Finastra selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.