FIS Mega off campus Drive 2023 : hiring As Fraud Support Associate II Role. High school diploma or GED Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
FIS Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Overview
- Company – FIS
- Role – Fraud Support Associate II
- Qualification – High school diploma or GED
- Experience – 1 to 4 years
- Location – Gurgaon
- Salary- 3-5 LPA
FIS Mega off campus Drive 2023 – ABOUT COMPANY
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) is a leading global financial technology company that has made significant strides in the financial industry. Established in 1968 and headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, USA, FIS has grown to become a powerhouse in the fintech sector.
With a strong focus on innovation and technology, FIS offers a wide range of products and services to cater to the needs of various financial institutions, including banks, credit unions, asset managers, insurance companies, and governments. The company’s offerings span across core banking solutions, payment processing, capital markets solutions, wealth and asset management, risk management, compliance, and more.
Through its core banking solutions, FIS enables financial institutions to streamline their day-to-day operations, enhancing efficiency and customer experience. The company’s payment processing services cover electronic funds transfer, merchant services, and card processing, ensuring smooth and secure transactions for clients and their customers.
FIS Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Fraud Support Associate II Responsibilities
- Participates in department initiatives to improve efficiencies.
- Remains up-to-date on changing fraud trends.
- Participates in special projects, e.g., card compromises, marking fraud, processing faxes, updating PRM listings, processing NR reports.
- May be required to attend fraud awareness meetings through several professional organizations.
- May train new employees on departmental procedures and processes and/or assist in ongoing training for the Risk department.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj Finserv- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Dassault Systèmes- Linux Administrator- VIEW & APPLY
Royal Enfield- Resource – Product Strategy (Helmets)- VIEW & APPLY
FIS Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required
- Knowledge of FIS fraud products and service offerings
- Knowledge of the principles, processes, procedures and trends of fraud and fraud prevention
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Working knowledge of MS Office, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint and computer navigation and operation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills managing multiple tasks
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR FIS Mega off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the FIS Mega off campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to FIS Mega off campus Drive 2023 company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Fraud Support Associate II(Gurgaon Location)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
FIS Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the FIS selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 Lpa – 5 lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.