FORD IS HIRING ANALYST (GSR) – GSCI – ANY GRADUATE
FORD is hiring Analyst (GSR) – GSCI for Chennai Location.Any Graduate candidate. Experience not mentioned
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – FORD
- Role – Analyst (GSR) – GSCI
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – Not Mentioned
- Location – Chennai
Ford Motor Company (commonly known as Ford) is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. Since 1903, Ford Motor Company has put the world on wheels. From the moving assembly line and the $5 workday, to soy foam seats and aluminum truck bodies, Ford has a long heritage of progress. Learn more about the automobiles, innovations and manufacturing that have made the blue oval known around the world.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS ANALYST (GSR) – GSCI FOR CHENNAI LOCATION
- Lead GSCI project milestone deliverables for customs and MP&L projects, specifically global implementation and support of the MIC GTM Customs Solution
- Define business case/savings for projects and changes from business, finance and IT
- Work both cross-functionally internal to Ford and external with customs providers, suppliers and logistics partners to implement projects based on agreed budget, functionality and scope as appropriate
- Ensure strong open dialogue/working relationship with business customers and associated work partners to Identify and investigate project issues impacting projected success
- Ensure vendor training materials are effective and complete in support of planned User Acceptance Testing and Customer Implementation
- Jointly create and execute User Acceptance Testing plan and test cases with business team; lead defect management, tracking and drive resolution to the timeline
- Lead the development of business plans supporting new technology opportunities for your Customs and MP&L business customers (e.g., Blockchain, OCR, AI, ML, RPA’s)
- Benchmark, research, prove out and lead Customs and MP&L understanding and expertise of emerging technology to develop/migrate/adopt to requirements
- Provide Design Thinking and Process Documentation assistance to the business and cross-functional team to ensure project is leveraging the technology “best practice” benchmark or in creation and implementation of an “industry first”.
CLICK THE APPLY LINK BELOW
ANALYST (GSR) – GSCI (CHENNAI) – EXP NOT MENTIONED
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.