Fortra Careers, Work from Home for Associate Support Engineer Role. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Candidates can apply fore the post.
Table of Contents
Fortra Careers, Work from Home – OverView
- Company – Fortra Work from Home
- Roles – Associate Support Engineer
- Qualifications -Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Location – Remote (Work From Home)
- Work Experience – 1+ years
- Salary – 2.5 – 5 LPA
Fortra Careers, Work from Home – ABOUT COMPANY
” The name “Fortra” might be associated with various things, such as a company, a product, a technology, or a concept. If “Fortra” is a newly established company, a specialized term in a certain industry, or a recent development after my last update, I might not have information about it.
If Fortra refers to a specific subject, I would need more context or details to provide accurate information. For instance, it could be a brand, a technology, a company name, or a term in a particular field. Please provide additional information or context, so I can offer more precise and relevant details about Fortra.
Fortra Careers, Work from Home – Associate Support Engineer Responsibilities
- Follow defined escalation paths to ensure proper issue resolution.
- Demonstrate ownership of customer issues.
- Effective communication of information relating to Customers and operational delivery between shift teams.
- Engage, liaise with and support customers to overcome and resolve service impacting issues and challenges experienced with the use of our products and services.
- Collaborate with peers to identify improvements to the customer experience and to maximize operational efficiencies.
- Communicate directly with the end customers and partners; set clear expectations on how often updates to a case will be received.
- Identify improvement opportunities relating to customer experience and security value, or internal operational efficiency.
- Resolve technical issues by communicating your analysis to our customers in a timely fashion and in accordance with customer specifications.
- Have a basic understanding of Alert Logic products and services, in addition to having skills relating to information security, Linux, Windows and Networking.
- Provide guidance and training to customers through pre-arranged virtual meetings.
- Escalate high priority technical related issues to the appropriate level.
- Provide World Class Customer Experience and security outcomes for our customers
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
WTW-Pre Hire-VIEW & APPLY
Fortra Careers, Work from Home – Skills Required
- 1 years of relevant experience in a customer-facing technical engineer/support role
- Working knowledge of network configuration and troubleshooting
- Attention to detail in documenting information and ability to show ownership of follow through in customer resolutions
- Understanding of Windows or Linux based operating systems/administration,
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Basic understanding of logging and data formats like XML, JSON & Syslog, web servers like IIS, Apache & NGINX
- Basic understanding of network protocols like TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, HTTP/s, TLS/SSL
- Instinctual ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfortable combining technical expertise and customer facing skills to achieved customer goals
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to follow process documentation
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose commonplace production application, system and network issues to provide rapid remediation within a collaborative environment.
- A detail-oriented working style.
- A team player who is willing to participate in the day-to-day activities.
- Strong belief in ownership, from identification, through resolution and validation of Operational issues.
- Strong Customer Focus
HOW TO APPLY FOR Fortra Careers, Work from Home ?
To apply for the Fortra Careers, Work from Home interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
ROLE- Associate Support Engineer – Remote (Work From Home)
Fortra Careers, Work from Home – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Fortra selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Fortra salary for freshers?
The average of 2.5 – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glass door and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.