G2 Mega off campus Drive 2023 for IT Service Desk Specialist Role. BE/BTech candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
G2 Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – G2
- Role – IT Service Desk Specialist
- Qualification – BE/BTech
- Experience – 1-3
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 3-5 LPA
ABOUT G2 COMPANY
G2 is where you go for software. When you join us, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For IT Service Desk Specialist
- Serves as the face of the IT Service Desk, being the point of contact for fellow G2er technology requests, HW/SW troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Administers the company mobile device management platform, ensuring that all devices are managed and in compliance with operating & security guidelines and standards.
- Performs and coordinates moves, adds, and changes activities for user requests, user access, and end user devices.
- Improve efficiency and enhance security by automating common IT actions across SaaS application portfolio,
- Provisions all new hardware and user accounts in alignment with Employee Success Information Security guidelines and standards.
- Facilitates Onboarding and Offboarding actives for new hires and terms in coordination with the ES Team
- Works with vendors to coordinate HW repair and resolve escalated user software & configuration issues
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
InFeedo work from home-Sales Development Representative-VIEW & APPLY
SAP-IT Technology Services Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Ecolab-Technical Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj FinServ- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
G2 Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For IT Service Desk Specialist
- Technical Troubleshooting: Proficiency in diagnosing and resolving technical issues related to hardware, software, network connectivity, and other IT-related problems.
- Customer Service: Excellent customer service skills to provide courteous, patient, and effective assistance to users, addressing their inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly.
- Communication Skills: Clear and concise communication, both written and verbal, to effectively convey technical instructions and information to non-technical users.
- Ticket Management: Ability to manage and prioritize support tickets using IT service management tools, ensuring timely response and resolution according to service level agreements (SLAs).
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving abilities to analyze issues, identify root causes, and implement solutions or escalate complex problems to higher-level support teams when necessary.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR G2 Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the G2 Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – IT Service Desk Specialist (Bangalore Location)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
G2 Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the G2 selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.