Gainwell Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Data Engineer Role. Bachelor’s degreein Computing / IT candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Gainwell Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Gainwell
- Role – Data Engineer
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degreein Computing / IT
- Experience –1 year
- Location – Chennai
- Salary – 3-5 LPA
ABOUT Gainwell COMPANY
“Gainwell” might refer to Gainwell Technologies, a technology solutions and consulting company that primarily focuses on providing services to government agencies and healthcare organizations.
Gainwell Technologies, formerly known as DXC Technology’s U.S. Public Sector business, specializes in offering a range of solutions in areas such as health and human services, tax and revenue, and more. The company partners with government agencies to help them modernize their technology infrastructure, enhance citizen services, and improve operational efficiency.
In the healthcare sector, Gainwell has been involved in providing technology solutions for Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) and other health-related programs. The company’s services include claims processing, enrollment, eligibility determination, and data analytics, all aimed at improving the administration and delivery of healthcare services.
Gainwell Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Data Engineer
- Define CI, CD pipeline with databricks, tableau and GitHub.
- Come up with high level design and architectural framework.
- Implement clean code and code optimisation using Python, Scala, and MySQL.
- Mentors and trains junior developers in the team.
- Collaborates with testers to ensure defect free results.
- Understand business requirements and develop it in Databricks, Pyspark, AWS, Python, Scala and follow Agile methodology, participate in scrum ceremonies.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify ‘intent of change’ is carried out through the entire project.
- Assists in providing time estimates for project-related tasks.
- Coordinates documentation reviews and remediation with the module SMEs and the implementation team.
- Assists in developing the methods and procedures required to identify if current business goals and objectives meet organizational needs.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
InFeedo work from home-Sales Development Representative-VIEW & APPLY
SAP-IT Technology Services Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Ecolab-Technical Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj FinServ- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Gainwell Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Data Engineer
- Strong MS SQL Development skills.
- Candidate with US Healthcare Medicaid knowledge preferred.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- AWS knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Presentation skills to present to management and customers.
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Good ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly.
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Gainwell Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Gainwell Mega off campus Drive– interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Data Engineer (Chennai Location)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Gainwell Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Gainwell selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.