Genpact is hiring for Associate-Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics role. Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (A & C) pass out to apply for the post.
Table of Contents
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – Genpact
- Role – Associate-Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (A & C)
- Experience – 0- 3 Years
- Location – Remote Area
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
GENPACT is a global professional services firm that provides business process management, technology, and analytics services to clients around the world. The company was founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of General Electric and later became an independent publicly traded company in 2007.
Headquartered in New York City, it operates in more than 30 countries and has a workforce of over 90,000 employees. The company serves clients in various industries, including banking and financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and more.
Its service offerings include digital transformation, finance and accounting, procurement, risk and compliance, supply chain management, analytics, and customer experience. The company leverages its expertise in process optimization, technology implementation, and data analytics to help clients improve operational efficiency, enhance customer engagement, and drive business growth.
It has been recognized by industry analysts and publications for its leadership in digital transformation, intelligent automation, and analytics. The company has also received accolades for its commitment to corporate social responsibility, including its initiatives to promote education, environmental sustainability, and diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Overall, it is a well-respected and globally recognized professional services firm that provides innovative solutions to help clients drive growth and achieve their business objectives.
What you will be doing as an Associate-Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics job ?
- 24X7 Process with rotational shifts
- Monitoring of key engine parameter to detect impending failures and assess engine performance.
- Trend and data analysis backed with knowledge of aviation terms and troubleshooting
- Evaluate current state of engine performance and recommend course correction
- Interpret Technical publications like Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Fault Isolation Manual, Repair Manual etc.
- Communicate and follow-up with Product line team and customer
- Prepare and publish daily customer reports
- Drive and support continuous improvement efforts through LEAN philosophy
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (A & C)
- Experience in Engine Health Monitoring (EHM) and Trend interpretation
HOW TO APPLY FOR GENPACT (WORK FROM HOME) JOB 2023 ?
To apply for the GENPACT 2023 Off Campus Drive – (Work From Home), interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to GENPACT company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTRESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
AXA XL – Associate, Financial Reporting and Accounting – VIEW & APPLY
JP MORGAN – Financial Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
Tech Mahindra (Walk in)-Inboud/Email Process- VIEW & APPLY
Grow – View & Apply
Ditto – View & Apply
Nielseniq – View & Apply
Amazon – View & Apply
Genpact Work From Home – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the GENPACT selection process ?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and Hr Interviews.
What is the qualification for the role ?
Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (A & C).
What is the salary at GENPACT ?
Average GENPACT salary in India is ranges between 3 LPA – 5 LPA.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.