Genpact Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Technical Associate – L1/L2 Support Role. Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science engineering/technology candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Genpact Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Genpact
- Role –Technical Associate – L1/L2 Support
- Qualification – Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science engineering/technology
- Experience –0-5 years
- Location – Gurgaon/Bangalore/Hyderabad
- Salary – 3-6 LPA
ABOUT Genpact COMPANY
Genpact is a global professional services firm that specializes in providing business process outsourcing (BPO), technology, and consulting services. Headquartered in New York, USA, the company operates in various industries, including finance, healthcare, manufacturing, and more. Genpact offers a wide range of services to help businesses improve their operations, optimize processes, and enhance customer experiences. Leveraging data analytics, digital technologies, and domain expertise, Genpact assists organizations in achieving greater efficiency and competitiveness in today’s dynamic business landscape.
Genpact Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Technical Associate – L1/L2 Support
- As part of the Level 1 Support team, candidate will be required to
- · Should be able to grasp the product knowledge and work in rotational shifts
- · First point of contact for customer emails & cases generated by clients/case teams related to the supported applications
- · Document & add new issues/solutions to Knowledge Management Repository.
- · Use of soft skills – Listening, Empathy, Courtesy, Client Centricity etc.
- · Request and Incident Management – Triage incoming requests and assign to relevant Support Levels utilizing the documentations. Ensure that all requests and incidents are responded within the time specified by the Service Level Agreements.
- · Interact extensively (verbal & written) with global teams & users via emails/Slack/Call
- · Utilize professional techniques to retain & for customer delight
- · Provide quality service & resolve concerns efficiently & effectively
- · Take part in knowledge training sessions and collaborate & communicate proactively
- · Understand the product/s to effectively troubleshoot incidents.
- · Perform Data Modelling, Transformation, and validation with high quality output
- · Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and work with the Team to implement them.
- · Perform UAT testing for the products and raise bugs to the product teams via set channels
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
AT&T-HR Payroll-VIEW & APPLY
Path-Finance Assistance-VIEW & APPLY
Trellix-Order to Cash-VIEW & APPLY
Healthedge-Junior Staff Accountant-VIEW & APPLY
ascensus-Associate Financial Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Genpact Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Technical Associate – L1/L2 Support
- · Ability to logical analyze issues and eliminate cause to zero in on the root cause.
- · Intermediate Microsoft excel (Formula) skills.
- · Understanding of ITIL framework and foundational concepts
- · Possess SQL knowledge and able to construct basic SQL queries.
- · Exposure to Tableau visualizations and administration would be considered a plus
- · Knowledge on AWS fundamentals would be a plus
- Understanding of Networking & Infra setup.
- · Understanding of ETL tools like Alteryx would be plus
- · Must be hands on with strong interest and familiarity on broad spectrum of technologies like Windows OS, network, application servers, SQL databases
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Genpact Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Genpact Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Technical Associate – L1/L2 Support Role – Gurgaon
Technical Associate – L1/L2 Support Role – Bangalore
Technical Associate – L1/L2 Support Role – Hyderabad
Genpact Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Genpact selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.