Genpact Mega off campus Drive 2023 For Process Associate – Accounts Payable & Technical Accounting Role. Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Genpact Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Genpact
- Role –Process Associate – Accounts Payable & Technical Accounting
- Qualification – Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Experience –freshers-2year
- Location – jaipur/Gurgaon
- Salary – 3 LPA – 4 LPA
ABOUT Genpact COMPANY
Genpact is a global professional services firm that specializes in delivering digital transformation, technology, and business process management services. Founded in 1997 as a spin-off from General Electric, Genpact has grown into a multinational company with a strong presence in the outsourcing and consulting industry. It offers a wide range of services, including finance and accounting, customer service, supply chain management, and analytics solutions, serving clients across various industries. Genpact is known for its expertise in harnessing technology and data analytics to improve operational efficiency and drive business growth for its clients.
Genpact Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Process Associate – Accounts Payable
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Processing vendor invoices according to procedures
- Process urgent vendor payment requests
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Correspond with vendors/business and respond to inquiries.
- Month end AP Ledgers reporting
- Working on AP Ageing and debit balances
- Perform Vendor statement reconciliations
|ALSO APPLY FOR
TCS- HRO , Finance data Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
Genpact Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Process Associate Technical Accounting
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests. Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
Genpact Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required
- Positive attitude with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- High energy, strong influencing skills
- Customer centric
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines & work effectively with high quality levels
- Domain Knowledge AP
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Genpact Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Genpact Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Process Associate – Accounts Payable-Jaipur
Process Associate : Technical Accounting -Gurgaon
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Genpact Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Genpact selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.