Genpact Mega Walkin Drive For NON VOICE & VOICE Roles. Any Graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Genpact Mega Walkin Drive – Overview
- Company – Genpact Walkin
- Roles – NON VOICE & VOICE
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Location – Hyderabad
- Work Experience – 0-3 Years
- Salary – 2lpa – 4lpa
ABOUT GENPACT COMPANY
Genpact is a global professional services firm that specializes in providing business process outsourcing (BPO), digital transformation, and technology services to clients across various industries. Established in 1997 as a subsidiary of General Electric, Genpact has grown into an independent company and has a significant presence in multiple countries around the world. With a focus on enhancing operational efficiency and driving innovation, Genpact offers a wide range of solutions including finance and accounting, supply chain management, customer service, analytics, and more. Leveraging advanced technologies like artificial intelligence and automation, Genpact enables organizations to streamline processes, improve decision-making, and achieve sustainable growth.
Genpact Mega Walkin Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For NON VOICE & VOICE
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and advance product bugs
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Itc-Research Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Hatch-System Administrator-VIEW & APPLY
Fortra-Associate Support Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
FlowServe-Assistant Engineer–VIEW & APPLY
Conduent-IT Operations Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
Genpact Mega Walkin Drive – Skills Required
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
HOW TO APPLY FOR Genpact Mega Walkin Drive ?
To apply for the Genpact Mega Walkin Drive Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR HYDERABAD LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Role||NON VOICE & VOICE|
|Experience||0 to 3 years|
|Time||3:30 PM – 5 PM|
|walk-in Address:||F9P5+3FV, Hafeezpet Rd, Vinayaka Nagar, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500049|
Genpact Mega Walkin Drive – Frequently Asked Question?
What is Genpact Walkin Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary at Genpact for freshers?
The average of 2lpa – 4lpa is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.