GFK off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring As Customer service specialist Role. Any Graduate Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
GFK off Campus Recruitment 2023– Overview
- Company – GFK
- Role – Customer service specialist
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 0-3
- Location – Gurgaon
- Salary – 3 Lpa – 6 lpa
ABOUT GFK COMPANY
GfK is a globally recognized market research and consumer insights company. With a rich history spanning decades, GfK specializes in providing valuable data and analytics to help businesses understand consumer behaviors, market trends, and competitive landscapes. Leveraging advanced research methodologies and cutting-edge technology, GfK empowers companies to make informed decisions, innovate products, and shape effective marketing strategies. Renowned for its expertise in gathering and analyzing data, GfK plays a pivotal role in guiding businesses toward success in an ever-evolving market.
GFK off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Customer service specialist Responsibilities
- Customer Communication: Interact with customers through various communication channels, such as phone, email, chat, and social media, to address inquiries, resolve issues, and provide assistance.
- Issue Resolution: Listen attentively to customers’ concerns, troubleshoot problems, and offer appropriate solutions, ensuring a positive resolution to their issues.
- Product Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of the company’s products or services to effectively assist customers and provide accurate information.
- Order Processing: Assist customers with placing orders, tracking shipments, and ensuring timely delivery of products.
- Technical Support: Provide technical assistance to customers, guiding them through troubleshooting steps or escalating complex technical issues to the appropriate teams.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
WTW-Pre Hire-VIEW & APPLY
GFK off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required
- Empathy: Demonstrating understanding and compassion for customers’ concerns and needs.
- Patience: Maintaining a calm and patient demeanor, especially when dealing with frustrated or upset customers.
- Positive Attitude: Approaching each interaction with a positive outlook to create a pleasant customer experience.
- Critical Thinking: Analyzing situations to identify root causes of problems and devising effective solutions.
- Resourcefulness: Finding creative solutions to unique or challenging customer issues.
- Conflict Management: Skill in handling customer complaints, resolving conflicts, and turning negative experiences into positive ones.
- Teamwork: Collaborating with colleagues and other departments to ensure seamless customer support.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR GFK off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the GFK 2023 Off Campus Recruitment – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to GFK company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Customer service specialist (Gurgaon Location)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
GFK off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the GFK selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 Lpa – 6 lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.