Google Careers, Work from Home for Multiple Roles. Any Graduate,Master Degree Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Google Careers, Work from Home – Overview
- Company – Google Work from Home
- Role – Sustaining Operations Program Manager/Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Qualification – Any Graduate,Master Degree
- Experience – 0-3
- Location – Remote/Gurgaon/ Hyderabad/mumbai/bangalore
- Salary – 5 lpa – 10 lpa
ABOUT Google COMPANY
Google, a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc., is a global technology giant renowned for its internet-related services and products. Founded in 1998, Google is best known for its search engine, which has become an integral part of daily life for billions of people. Beyond search, Google offers a wide array of digital products and services, including Gmail, Google Maps, YouTube, Android, and Google Workspace. The company is a leader in the development of cutting-edge technologies such as artificial DigitalPaymentsand self-driving cars. Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful, and it continues to shape the digital landscape with its innovative solutions and commitment to improving online experiences.
Google Careers, Work from Home – Roles & Responsibilities For Sustaining Operations Program Manager
- Drive manufacturing operational readiness in the factory leveraging partner resources as well as ongoing efficiency and improvement across factories from ramp to end-of-line (EOL).
- Anticipate production and operational risk, communicate and mitigate work with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to manage line bring-ups, qualification, material availability, and quality issues. Secure right level of capacity based on forecast and horizons.
- Work with original equipment manufacturers (OEM) partners to ensure performance goals for Quality, Turn Around Time (TAT), and Throughput (I/O/S) are met or exceeded from ramp to EOL.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within Google and with partners to prepare for production ramp and product transitions. Lead meetings to communicate plans with cross-functional operations and demand planning. Adapt plans based on changing customer requirements.
Google Careers, Work from Home – Roles & Responsibilities For Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Develop your knowledge of basic marketing principles, search marketing, and utilize the opportunity to develop further skills through research and web analytics.
- Train and support alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from leaders. Support insight gathering to better serve users (e.g., focus groups, working with a research agency to develop/test hypotheses, etc.).
- Learn how to act as an account coordinator and facilitator. Help resolve stakeholder campaign implementation and on-going support across multiple areas, and partner with teams to drive product and partnership solutions.
- Help execute small to medium-scale campaigns, communications, and programs to address user needs. Conduct basic user research and analyze the market to develop actionable insights.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Deloitte-Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Bank of America-Team Member-VIEW & APPLY
MarshMcLennan-Engineer – IT Systems Engineering-VIEW & APPLY
McDermott-Associate Instrumentation & Controls Eng–VIEW & APPLY
Conduent-IT Operations Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Google Careers, Work from Home –Skills Required
- Ability to work with ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help or advice where appropriate
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion and interest in building a career in Digital Marketing
- Ability to communicate in more than one Indian regional languages fluently
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Google Careers, Work from Home ?
To apply for the Google Careers, Work from Home 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Google company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Sustaining Operations Program Manager–Remote
Role – Digital Marketing Apprenticeship,-Hyderabad /Bangalore /Gurgaon /Mumbai
Google Careers, Work from Home – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Google Work from Home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 5 lpa – 10 lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.