Google is Recruiting: Project Management Apprenticeship. Bachelor’s Degree candidate can apply for these post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Google
- Roles – Project Management Apprenticeship
- Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree
- Location – Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai
- Work Experience -0-1 Years
- Salary – 40000/-
Google is a multinational technology company that specializes in internet-related services and products. It was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. The company’s headquarters are located in Mountain View, California, and it has offices in various parts of the world.Google is best known for its search engine, which allows users to search the internet for information. The search engine uses complex algorithms to deliver relevant results based on the user’s query. Google also offers a range of other products and services, including email, cloud storage, online advertising, mobile operating systems, and more.One of Google’s most significant accomplishments is its development of the Android mobile operating system, which is used on a wide range of smartphones and tablets. Additionally, Google has made significant investments in artificial intelligence and machine learning, which have been integrated into many of its products and services.In recent years, Google has faced increased scrutiny over its data collection practices and business practices. The company has also been involved in numerous high-profile legal cases related to issues such as antitrust violations and privacy concerns. Despite these challenges, Google remains one of the world’s most valuable and influential technology companies.
What you will be doing as an Project Management Apprenticeship job ?
1. Develop your knowledge of basic marketing principles, search marketing, and have the opportunity to develop further skills through research and web analytics.
2. Work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from leaders.
3. Support insight gathering to better serve users (e.g., focus groups, working with a research agency to develop/test hypotheses, etc.).
4. Learn how to act as an account coordinator and facilitator. Help resolve client campaign implementation and on-going support across multiple areas, partner with teams to drive product and partnership solutions.
5. Develop communication, client, and relationship management skills. Learn how to influence clients and leaders.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Apple – Annotation Associate , Business Process – VIEW & APPLY
Devyani International (Walk in) – TM/SL/SM/RM/RGM – VIEW & APPLY
Policybazaar (Walk in) – Sales Executive/Sales Agent – VIEW & APPLY
TCS – NQT – VIEW & APPLY
HOW TO APPLY FOR GOOGLE RECRUITMENT 2023 ?
To apply for the GOOGLE Recruitment 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Project Management Apprenticeship
Google Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Google selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the Google salary for freshers?
The average of Rs 40000/- is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.