Google Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Product Solutions Engineer, Product Troubleshooting, gTech. Bachelor’s degree candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Google Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Google
- Role – Product Solutions Engineer, Product Troubleshooting, gTech
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree
- Experience – 2 Years
- Location – Hyderabad
- Salary – 5-9 LPA
ABOUT Google COMPANY
Google, founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, is a multinational technology company renowned for its search engine and internet-related services. It has since expanded its offerings to include a vast array of products and services, ranging from online advertising technologies, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google’s search engine is widely used, but it’s also known for its Android operating system for mobile devices, popular applications like Google Maps, Gmail, and Google Drive, as well as its advancements in fields like artificial intelligence and machine learning. The company’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful, and its influence on shaping digital experiences is undeniable on a global scale.
Google Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Product Solutions Engineer, Product Troubleshooting, gTech
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, advanced troubleshooting and resolving complex issues and bugs from internal teams and Google advertisers
- Understand the evolving AI-powered nature of the Google Ads ecosystem and the ability to communicate the ML model language with our internal and external customers
- Engage with cross-functional partners, including business, Engineering and Product teams, to build automation frameworks and processes to detect and prevent product bugs/issues
- Prototype and develop tools to enable the troubleshooting of customer issues and queries to facilitate troubleshooting of standard use cases
- Collaborate with Engineering teams on Infrastructure launches, upgrades and migrations
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
InFeedo work from home-Sales Development Representative-VIEW & APPLY
SAP-IT Technology Services Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Ecolab-Technical Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj FinServ- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Google Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Product Solutions Engineer, Product Troubleshooting, gTech
- Experience in system design/API, programming language including data structures and algorithms, machine learning basics
- Experience working with the Google ads network and e-commerce products
- Understanding of backend infrastructure concepts (e.g., cache, memory management), mobile app operating system, mobile app data analytics product and ability to debug issues using debug log
- Ability to interpret data to influence across cross-functional stakeholders in gTech and Engineering organisations and communicate technical problems to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug tagging issues on websites using developer tools (e.g., Chrome DevTools)
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Google Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Google Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Product Solutions Engineer, Product Troubleshooting, gTech Role – Hyderabad
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Google Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Google selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 5-9 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.