GROUNDTRUTH HIRING SPECIALIST, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE – COMMERCE GRADUATE, MCOM, BBA
GROUNDTRUTH is hiring specialist, accounts payable for Gurugram location. Commerce graduate,Mcom, BBA with 1-2 plus years of experience candidates can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – GROUNDTRUTH
- Role – Specialist, accounts payable
- Qualification – Commerce Graduate Mcom BBA
- Experience – 1-2+ years
- Location – Gurugram
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS SPECIALIST,ACCOUNTS PAYABLE FOR GURUGRAM LOCATION 👇
- Be responsible for entering day-to-day accounts payable invoices in an accurate and timely manner in according to the company’s policies.
- Be responsible for new vendor setup and ensuring information accuracy and proper coding.
Be responsible for maintaining team invoice and contract paperless filing
- Be responsible for inquiring and documenting the nature of expense and accurately code the transaction to GL accounts
- Process corporate credit card transactions on monthly basis, perform credit card reconciliation in Expensify on weekly basis
- Be responsible for reviewing of employee expense reports to ensure compliance of company travel policy
- Assist with monthly/quarterly/annual close process by working with vendors to receive invoices or estimates on a timely basis
- Assist with quarterly/annual review and audit activities
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Be responsible for handling employee queries related Expensify reimbursement in a timely mannerSupport in ad-hoc work as require
📌DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- B.com Graduate, MBA in Accounting/Finance/Business.
- 1 to 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, and Word
- Prior experience with Oracle Fusion preferred
- Experience in Expensify a plus
- Open to work in Pacific Timings (PST)
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ability to multi-task, work under stressful conditions, and meet deadlines
- The ability to thrive in a fast pacesetting
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY FOR SPECIALIST, ACCOUNT PAYABLE – GURUGRAM LOCATION 👇
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.