Guardian off Campus Recruitment for Associate – Customer Service Role .Bachleor Degree Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Guardian off Campus Recruitment – Overview
- Company –Guardian
- Role – Associate – Customer Service
- Qualification – Bachleor Degree
- Experience – 0-3
- Location –Chennai/ Gurgaon
- Salary – 3-6 LPA
ABOUT Guardian off Campus Recruitment –COMPANY
Guardian is an educational technology company that specializes in providing software solutions for K-12 schools and educators. Their platform offers tools for classroom management, internet filtering, and student safety, helping schools create a safe and productive digital learning environment. GoGuardian’s solutions enable teachers to monitor and manage students’ online activities, ensuring a focused and secure online educational experience. Additionally, it provides valuable insights into student behavior and engagement, allowing educators to make data-driven decisions to enhance the learning process.
Guardian off Campus Recruitment – Roles & Responsibilities For Associate – Customer Service
- Answer calls, chats & mails with an approach to deliver positive customer satisfaction
- Articulate complex client plans and provisions in a simplified and understandable manner helping participants make an informed decision
- Focus on First Call resolution & accurate research initiation
- Maintain internal & client defined quality on calls
- Understands and contributes positively in meeting client SLA’s & targets
- Adheres to Customer Service Attendance & Accountability policies
- Ensures Customer Service Representative, Team & Client level targets (Customer Satisfaction, Service Level
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Itc-Research Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Hatch-System Administrator-VIEW & APPLY
Fortra-Associate Support Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
FlowServe-Assistant Engineer–VIEW & APPLY
Conduent-IT Operations Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Guardian off Campus Recruitment – Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with least grammatical errors
- Basic computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications)
- Appropriate Typing speed to be able to efficiently manage documentation during/post interaction
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Guardian off Campus Recruitment ?
To apply for the Guardian off Campus Recruitment – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Guardian company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role -Associate – Customer Service (Chennai Location)
Associate – Customer Service-Gurgaon Location
Guardian off Campus Recruitment – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Guardian selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.