Steps To Apply for Haleon Recruitment 2024 · First of all, candidates must visit Haleon official website, i.e., Haleon.com.
Table of Contents
Haleon Recruitment 2024 – Overview
- Company – Haleon
- Role – Regulatory Publishing Associate
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree
- Experience – 1 to 5 years
- Location – Hyderabad
- Salary – 3 lpa – 4 lpa
ABOUT Haleon COMPANY
Haleon plc is a British multinational consumer healthcare company with headquarters in Weybridge, England. It is the second largest consumer healthcare business in the world after Kenvue, with brands including Sensodyne toothpaste, Panadol and Advil painkillers and Centrum vitamins. The company is a global leader in over the counter medicines with a 7.3 percent market share. Haleon was established on 18 July 2022 as a corporate spin-off from GSK. Sir David Lewis is chairman, with Brian McNamara as CEO. Haleon is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a component of the FTSE 100, with a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange. Annual sales amounted to around £10 billion across 120 markets in 2020.
Haleon Recruitment 2024 – Roles & Responsibilities For Regulatory Publishing Associate
- Participates in the publishing of centrally supported regulatory dossiers for regulatory affairs category teams, either for direct submission to regulatory authorities, or for submission via local regulatory teams.
- Participates in the publishing of R&D clinical study reports for the medical operations team.
- Participates in submission activities and resource management of all assigned submissions / reports / documents in compliance with internal and external publishing quality standards.
- Works in a collaborative effort with regulatory associates from central function and BUs to ensure assigned submission work is accomplished to agreed timings.
- Prioritizes publishing work on dossiers and study reports in order to meet agreed regulatory targets. Work may be self-prioritized or may come from a more senior-level person in the group as part of a larger work plan.
- Develops good working relationships with internal and external customers to facilitate effective communication and to ensure that customers adhere to publishing quality expectations and timelines with respect to the submission assembly and publication process.
- Supports regulatory & medical customers to resolve publishing related issues, with support from senior management as required.
- Provides advice and guidance on the production and publishing of regulatory submissions to R&D project teams, and regulatory affairs directly, to agree approaches and timelines for the supply of submission documents and data for submission preparation.
- Contributes (as per assigned goals) to the evolution of publishing capability, including system enhancements, best-practice process improvements and regulatory intelligence.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Navi Technologies – Industrial Trainee- Finance Controller – VIEW & APPLY
PaYtm Work From Home – Junior Ad Expert – view & apply
WNS Work From Home – Analyst – view & apply
EY – Executive – Markets – view & apply
Cognizant – Associate/Process Executive – view & apply
Haleon Recruitment 2024 – Skills Required For Regulatory Publishing Associate
- Proficiency in regulatory publishing tools and software for document compilation and submission.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Strong understanding of regulatory guidelines and processes related to document submission.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and regulatory authorities.
- Time management abilities to meet deadlines in a dynamic regulatory environment.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Haleon Recruitment 2024?
To apply for the Haleon Recruitment 2024 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Regulatory Publishing Associate Role – Hyderabad
Haleon Recruitment 2024 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Haleon selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.